» Forums » Freelancers » My connect disappear
Page options
kamlesh_pawar
Community Member

My connect disappear

I was having 10 connect suddenly its 0 now

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi All,

Could you please refresh the page and check your Connects balance or try submitting a proposal again? Our engineers released a fix for this issue.

Thank you for your patience while we were getting this addressed.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

175 REPLIES 175
rainnec
Community Member

me too... what's happening??

rishid4
Community Member

Hi,

My 68 connects have suddenly disappeared from my account and i can't apply for any job.

Please help, it's urgent.

Regards

Rishi R.

a_nikoloudi
Community Member

Hello!

I was about to make a proposal for a job and all of a sudden  all my connects disappeared. It is the fisrt time  something like that happened and i do not know why!

How can i have back my connects? Anybody else had the same issue?

Thank you in advance!

They are fixing it, its a bug

8fefb352
Community Member

Hello, upwork team.

I've lost my connects. 

zzachary37
Community Member

I recently began using Upwork and received 40 free connects upon joining. After submitting my first job (which cost 4 connects) I found that all my free connects were gone. Additonally, when I attempted to go under Settings and Memberships and Connects it redirects me to a page showing that I have a basic membership, and the option to upgrade. There is no place for me to purchase additional connects. This is quite frustrating as I have several jobs I am interested in that I am unable to apply for. I even tried upgrading my account but was told there was an issue trying to upgrade. 

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance. 

A general Issue Zach, sadly.

Community Member

Hello there, I have the same problem here had about 250+ connects, and they diapered now I have 0 now. I have exclusive membership, and it all happened in like 1 min.
Could you take a look, please?
Thank you. 

https://status.upwork.com/ they are checking the problem, must be a bug

Same here I just have 14 connects earlier then it Disappeared.

Is it some bug or something?

Could you also take a look?

Thank you

gloria-imbunyi
Community Member

Hi,

I'm here to express my concern about connects. I have been responding to interviews and I have not received free connects. I have also purchased connects today but they are not reflecting on my account.

Please do something.

Thanks,

Gloria

ec4a1941
Community Member

Hello upwork my connects are gone and it appears this issue is widespread any ETA on a resolution?

gesry
Community Member

Hi

I am facing same issue

How to complaine to Upwork team,

My 102 connects change to zero in one night

Kindly guide me,

I am very upset

mahmood-sadiq
Community Member

I had 43 connects and when I applied for a job the ''insufficient connects'' message apperared.
When I opened the Upwork homepage in a new window, it showed no connects. But when I returned to an already opened window, my connects were still showing there.
I took a ss and attached it here.

Does anybody have an idea why this happened and why my connects have vanished suddenly.

Also, someone tell me how I could contact the UpWork customer/help center.

Than you!  

ghaniusman77
Community Member

Hi Everyone!
I'm experienceing a issue as I have a plus memebrship & I have 100 + connects but I'm unable to apply on any job. It's displaying same messga on every job that you don't have any connects left? Kindly help me to fix this 

Have you tried clearing cache Usman? Cheers.

raoaamirmuhammad
Community Member

Earlier I was able to buy connects having Upwork plus plan but today I am not able to buy extra connect, Is there any limitation applied on buying extra connects.
Even I am not seeing my available connects as well.

The issue was from Upwork which was worldwide, and it was resolved, thank you, everyone.

sadaankhan
Community Member

Hi,

Just a few minutes ago I had 4 connects available. However, when I tried to submit a new proposal I got a prompt showing "0 connects" and to buy new ones. But when I click on the Buy Connects button, it takes me to the Membership Upgrade page instead of Buying Connects page.

It's really surprising for me. Don't know what happened in a few minutes and l lost the chance to apply for the projects.

Please check and let me know:

1. Why my connects are showing 0 balance?

2. Why can't I buy new connects?

3. How can I get my connects balance back?

4. How do I buy new connects?

Thanks in advance.

sahilkmittal
Community Member

I am trying to change my membership plan but it is showing 
'There was a problem with your request. Please try again in a few minutes.'

I am not able to buy connects to apply for jobs.

Please help asap

627ead41
Community Member

Hello,

Am getting an Insufficient connects to submit proposal for the job error when trying to submit a proposal yet I have over 40 connects, kindly advice.

jstrange2k
Community Member

Like the title says. I can't bid on jobs, tells me "not enough connects". My dash no longer says how many connnects I even have, and "buy connects" isn't part of "membership and connects", I just see the plan options. What's up with that?

rabbiya_qaiser
Community Member

Spoiler
Hey, So I am using the Freelancer Plus Plan on Upwork. I need to buy more connects but the option doesn't show. Tried following the procedure suggested, even tried switching back to the basic plan, but it's still not working. Any help would be appreciated.
yamnamalik
Community Member

Hi, 

So, I've been a freelancer on Upwork for a few years now and this has happened...well, never. I bought the Freelancer Plus membership back in April. I got 80 connects as a result. In May, I switched back to the Basic Plan. It is understood that I will retain the connects I received from the Plus Plan for a year until they expire. Last night, I had 60+  connects. Today, when I logged in, I have none. Zero! No idea what happened and where they went. It's been more than a month since I cancelled my Plus Membership. So, even if they were to take away the connects I had then bought, I should have had the 10 connects that come with the Basic Plan. I have none. 

Please look into this and get back to me.

Thank you.

Best,

Yamna

Edit:

I refreshed the connects history page and it just flashed 65 connects as my current balance then when I refreshed again, it went back to showing a question mark below the Available Balance tab. The page is also showing an error message. I'll attach the screenshot below. 

ReEdit:

Now, once again, I can see I have 65 connects. But none are available when i try to submit a proposal.

gesry
Community Member

Hi

How to complaine to Upwork team,

My 102 connects change to zero in one night

Kindly guide me,

I am very upset

rabbiya_qaiser
Community Member

Facing the exact same issue. I even tried buying but it won't work.

ankursunsharma
Community Member

Hi,

I think there's something going on in Upwork. The 'Connects History' is giving me an error (screenshot attached), and I am not being able to apply to jobs. When I try applying for a job and go to the Proposal page to write a Proposal, it says "You don't have sufficient connects. Buy Connects."

What is going on?? Can someone please look into this! Also as far as I know, I do have sufficient connects to apply for a job.

The issue is now resolved. Smiley Happy

fd327e3d
Community Member

Hi!

So I have over 70 connects, but every time I try to submit a proposal I get a notice saying I don't have enough connects.  Has anyone else experienced this?  If so, how did you fix this?  I would be SO appreciative of some advice.  Thank you!!

same here, my connects are gone

yes i have also experienced it 

Moderators, please check this.

Thank You 

Regards

Saad Jamal

fubaig
Community Member

I am facing the same issue right now.

Hi,
I am facing the same issse, Though, I have connetc but it say, you don't have enough Smiley Indifferent

hey bro! upwork karab ho gya h:smiley lol: 

Yeah bor, pura Kharab Smiley Sad

Upwork team, Please get it done.

mouaad21
Community Member

Hi . I'm facing a problem with my connects . Yesterday i had 40 connects . And today i found 50 (+10 )
. After i tried a new proposal to a cliens it shows me that i don't have any connects (0) . Help please
digitalideaz
Community Member

WHY CONNECTS ARE NOT SHOWING 

ertgrldnmzz
Community Member

I just got a connection this morning, but my connections are not showing, and I can't apply for jobs. When I go to the connection screen, the membership screen appears and does not go away.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members