» Forums » Freelancers » My connect disappear
Page options
kamlesh_pawar
Community Member

My connect disappear

I was having 10 connect suddenly its 0 now

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi All,

Could you please refresh the page and check your Connects balance or try submitting a proposal again? Our engineers released a fix for this issue.

Thank you for your patience while we were getting this addressed.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

175 REPLIES 175
hammad627
Community Member

Hi, I had more than 50 connects two days ago and haven't made any bids since. Just tried to submit a proposal and got an error stating that I do not have sufficient connections. Connect history is also giving errors.

Thank you. 

Community Member

hi, I have been using upwork since 3-4 months.
last month i had 0 connects and after I got in an interview, I got 10 connects + this month's 10 connects which makes the total of 20 connects. I was saving the connects to apply in a more appropriate job but when I clicked on the job today, Upwork showed my connects 0. I searched about the solution and when I went to the app after no progress, it again showed 20 connects back! I thought it was a glitch. Right now, I saw a job to apply and when i clicked on it, my connects went 0 again!! I did everything I could, I even restarted the app but it was hopeless. I then opened up the upwork site on my desktop and I didnt get my 20 connects back. Please Help me out! I have to apply in jobs but this bug or something is not letting me do my work. 

_sophie_stone_
Community Member

The last time I checked (yestarday) I had 21 connects and Today I wanted to submit a proposal but it said that I don't have connects. I saw a few community posts about this but none helped.

warawreh
Community Member

I had 50 connects after making 3 proposal for 4 connects in total

jstrange2k
Community Member

Like the title says. I can't bid on jobs, tells me "not enough connects". My dash no longer says how many connnects I even have, and "buy connects" isn't part of "membership and connects", I just see the plan options. What's up with that?

I'm having the same issue. I had over 60 yesterday and now can't see my balance or where they went, but can no longer apply to jobs because it says I have no more. 

akashahmed2016o
Community Member

I have 20 connections and this month I have 10 connections, a total of 30 connections. When I was ready to send the proposal today, I saw that I had no connection. I don't know why 30 connections disappeared. If you know any solution, please inform me.

Regards,

Akash

Community Member

Hi,

I recently bought 40 connects for 6$.(Screenshot 826)

And I must have have applied 2 or 3 jobs maximum since then.

But now, when I tried to apply for a new job, available connects are showing as 0..

And in the main screen, there used to be showing the amount of connects I currently have.

But I have noticed that it has disappeared too!

What is going on? I can't spend a fortune to buy connects and I'm really panicking here..Can I get my connects back that I've paid for?(which I DID NOT use to apply for jobs)

To whom should I inform this?

And I tried to see my connects history from "membership and connects" tab, But it only redirects me to a "Membership Plans" page, which basically shows  my upgrade options.(Upwork Plus Plan vs Basic Plan)

Screenshot (826).png

gesry
Community Member

Hi I am facing same issue How to complaine to Upwork team, My 102 connects change to zero in one

Issue resolved now

gesry
Community Member

issue resolved

bilalkaramat93
Community Member

Hi. I have bought connects a few days ago it was 61 connects and today it's showing 0. Please help me.
ghaniusman77
Community Member

Hi Everyone!
I'm experienceing a issue as I have a plus memebrship & I have 100 + connects but I'm unable to apply on any job. It's displaying same messga on every job that you don't have any connects left?

msr132
Community Member

My 60 connects are gone without any reason

9c33ccc7
Community Member

Check again
34bc4fc0
Community Member

I lost all my connects. Why ? Please fix it 

Hi Hina,

Upon checking, you have your Availability Badge turned on. Please know that turning on the Availability Badge uses Connects to control your workflow and manage your time. 

Please knnow that you can always turn the badge off at any time if you don’t need it, so you don’t have to worry about clients thinking you're available when you’re not. 

You can learn more about this here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members