🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » PAYMENT ISSUE
Page options
uzunsimsek
Community Member

PAYMENT ISSUE

Hi, I have a problem with my last contract. I did not get my payment for the last contract. The client told that they paid but when I check my contracts, it shows the amount is zero. The client sent me the bill of the payment but I did not get it. What is the problem?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

The money is under review until tomorrow as normal. You've done several hourly contracts, it's no different...

Hourly contracts are paid per the weekly billing cycle. Your funds will become available next Wednesday, and you'll want to re-familiarize yourself with your reports overview page and all the tabs there, as well as the help pages about getting paid

Hi,
Thank you for your reply but this contract ended on 4 December so it should be reviewed so far. That's why I am worried.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Merve A wrote:

Hi,
Thank you for your reply but this contract ended on 4 December so it should be reviewed so far. That's why I am worried.

Yes? As always (with both your previous hourly jobs as well) any money earned during the previous week (December 2nd to December 8th) is in review until Friday (tonight) midnight UTC this week, and then in pending until next Wednesday, when it goes to available...

This has been the case with every other hourly contract you had. Did you look at the links I included in my previous message?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members