🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Projects Still Under Review After 1 week
Page options
Muhammad I Community Member

Project Catalog

Hi Upwork team, 

I submitted the project on 6 march and second on 26 March but they are still in pending for approval. Please check their status and guide me. I'll be thankful for your kind cooperations.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Ak,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Allow me to explain how  Project Catalog works. Firstly, we review all project listings, including consultations, before publishing them on Project Catalog to help ensure a quality platform that helps you attract quality clients, and we promote Project Catalog on client pages.

Once your project listing is published, the project will display on your Upwork profile. You can also share the project’s URL in your profile’s description and on your social media accounts for even more visibility. Your project’s overview consists of its title, category, project attributes, and search tags. The information you include here is your first impression to prospective clients, so you’ll want it to shine. Feel free to check this help article for more details. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

NOTICE:

Project Catalog submissions by Top Rated, Top Rated Plus, and Expert Vetted Talent are typically reviewed within 2 business days. If you do not have one of these badges, please note that our current review process is experiencing an extensive delay due to internal efforts to enhance our efficiency and accuracy.

Update:

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

582 REPLIES 582
Joanne P Moderator

Hi Arooj,

I checked your account and saw that you submitted your project on March 31st. We are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Arooj S Community Member

That's fine. 
And what about the review of the completed job? 
Thanks, Joanne.

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Arooj,

I apologize for missing answering this question. For reviews on completed jobs, new feedback can take up to 24 hours to appear on your profile. Please check out this article for more information.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Tayo O Community Member

Hello,

I understand your concerns, and I'm here to help address these issues. Let's go through each of the problems you're facing and discuss possible solutions:

1. Missing Review on Profile: If the review is not appearing on your profile despite the contract ending and both sides providing reviews, there might be a technical glitch or delay in the system. To address this, I recommend reaching out to Upwork's customer support. They can investigate the issue and ensure that your reviews are properly displayed on your profile.

2. Project Approval Delay: Waiting for project approval beyond the standard timeframe can be frustrating. While Upwork generally aims to approve projects within 5 business days, sometimes it can take longer due to various factors. Given that it's been 7 days, I suggest contacting Upwork's customer support to inquire about the status of your project approval. They can provide you with more information and assist in resolving any issues that might be causing the delay.

3. Consultation Under Review: If your consultation is still under review after 13 days, it's worth reaching out to Upwork's support team to inquire about the status. Similar to the project approval process, the review of consultations can take some time due to various factors. Customer support can provide you with insights into the review process and help you understand the delay.

For all of these concerns, I recommend contacting Upwork's customer support through their website or by sending them a direct message. They have dedicated teams to handle different types of issues and can provide you with personalized assistance to resolve these matters.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope these issues are resolved for you soon. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Isaac B Community Member

My products are still under review after 1 week. Please how long does it take Upwork to approve a project? 

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Isaac,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We have an increase in the number of submitted projects and reviews are currently taking a minimum of 10 business days.

All project submissions will be addressed on a first-in, first-out basis. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

Our apologies and thank you for understanding.

~ AJ
Upwork
Mudasir A Community Member

Hello, it my second time to post thread that my proposal is going under review. It was told first that it will be solved in 5 to 8 days. But now its more then 12 days. I'm very worried about this. Kindly review this and make  my proposal live.  

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Mudasir,

I checked and can confirm that your project has already been approved. You can check the status by going here

~ Joanne
Upwork
Jhet T Community Member

1. Check the project submission guidelines: Make sure you have followed all the guidelines provided by Upwork for submitting projects. Double-check that you have provided all the necessary information and attachments, and that your submission meets the project requirements.

2. Contact Upwork support: If your projects have been pending for approval for an extended period of time, you may need to contact Upwork support for assistance. You can reach out to them through the Upwork website or app, and they will be able to check the status of your submissions and provide guidance.

3. Be patient: Sometimes, project approvals can take time due to various factors such as the volume of submissions, reviewer availability, and internal processes. It's important to be patient and wait for the approval process to be completed.

4. Review your submissions: Double-check your project submissions to ensure that there are no errors or omissions that could be causing delays in the approval process. Make sure all the necessary information and attachments are included and meet the project requirements.

5. Follow Upwork's communication channels: Keep an eye on your Upwork messages and notifications for any updates or requests from the Upwork team regarding your project submissions. Respond promptly to any communication from Upwork to avoid any further delays.

Zeeshan S Community Member

Hello,
My gig status (Pending Aproval) is still pending, its almost 7 Days past.
How much time will it take to approve?

Should I create another one gig? Is it a new function on UpWork? Is it available for the clients?
anyone can help?

Thanks

Zeeshan Umer

Hi Zeeshan,

Thank you for reaching out to us and we sincerely apologize for the delay. We have an increase in the number of submitted projects and reviews are currently taking a minimum of 10 business days.

Rest assured that all project submissions will be addressed on a first-in, first-out basis. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Ali M Community Member

Hi Ali,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We have an increase in the number of submitted projects and reviews are currently taking a minimum of 10 business days.

All project submissions will be addressed on a first-in, first-out basis. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ AJ
Upwork
Ahsan R Community Member

Hello I have problem I have created a project but my project is not being approved since last 10 days. I don't understand why my project is not being approved. I would have benefited if you had pointed out my mistakes. Thanks

Hi Ahsan,

~ AJ
Upwork
Bilal K Community Member

How much time project take for approval its been around 13 day for my 1st project posted on Mar 27 i today is April 09.
its a very long time really guys very bad.

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Bilal,

Our apologies and thank you for understanding.

~ Luiggi
Amir A Community Member

I uploaded my project when I made my account on Upwork. After a few days, I checked it and it was from Under Review to Drafts. I don't know what draft means. So I made some changes to it and it's now in the draft again. will it be approved after some time, or does the draft mean something else?

Please help me out 🙂

Zain A Community Member

When your project is in "Draft" status on Upwork, it means that it is not yet submitted for approval and is not visible to clients. You can make changes to your draft project as many times as you want before submitting it for approval.

Once you are satisfied with your project, you can submit it for approval by clicking the "Submit for Approval" button. Upwork will then review your project and either approve it or reject it. If it is approved, it will be listed on the Upwork platform and be visible to clients who are searching for freelancers with your skills.

If your project is rejected, Upwork will provide you with a reason for the rejection and you can make the necessary changes and resubmit it for approval.

In your case, if your project is currently in "Draft" status, you can continue to make changes to it until you are ready to submit it for approval. Once you have submitted it for approval, you will need to wait for Upwork to review it and either approve or reject it.

I hope this helps! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Amir A Community Member

Ok, Thanks for your reply. Now I understand what it means. Actually, I was waiting for it to be approved for many days but then my account got suspended. I contacted Upwork for a whole week then got my account back. That's why it was on draft. 

Thanks Zain 🙂

Romel R Community Member

Dear Sir

I had created 5 Project Catalogues & submitted those for Reviews & Approvals, from Upwork Team. Kindly, check those 5 Project Catalogues & Review & Approve those, so that I can receive Projects & work, with my Respected Clients.

Waiting for your's revert.

With Regards

Hi Romel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I've checked and I believe you're referring to the Projects you submitted yesterday (09- April). Please note that we have an increase in the number of submitted projects and reviews are currently taking a minimum of 10 business days.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Romel R Community Member

Dear Arjay

I already created & forwarded those 5 Project Catalogue to the Upwork Team, which I updated & modified on, 10th April. I will surely be waiting for 10 working days to get those to be Reviewed & Approved from Team Upwork. 

Thank you so much for your's information & response.

Regards

Habib A Community Member

Please Approve my catalogue project which pending 3 weeks ago.

Imran A Community Member

No One helps here. Please contact with Upwork Support Centre with all details. I hope It will be okay

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members