🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Proposal submit link lot working
Page options
vvineesh38
Community Member

Proposal submit link lot working

Hi Team, I am getting a message like this when I am trying to apply/send a proposal "This link is expired. Please contact customer support to receive a new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days." Please let me know why it is showing like this? All the jobs showing like this when I am applying for the job.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

28 REPLIES 28
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vineesh,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksander, 

I'm having the same issue.

Thank you for reaching out to us, Ramitha.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Im having same issue.

Hi Misty Cattleya,

One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
dialedpr
Community Member

I am having the same exact issue -- every job says "link not working"

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andrea,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I'm also having same issue "This link is expired"

Hi Fahim,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi - Just verified my ID and when tried to submit my proposal I got the same error, please help.

Hi Bazila,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Heyy, I am facing the same issue, kindly resolve 

Hi Rehan,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I also have the same issue.

Hi Abdul,

Our team just reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
jewel_milagrosa
Community Member

I am having the same issue

Maytbe you are not verified your upwork account. I can able to submit the proposals after verifying my account. 

So, you need to verify your account. 

I hope this will work for you

Thanks

Vineehs

Hi Jewel,

You will need to complete your pending verifications before you`re able to submit a proposal. Please refer to the instructions shared with you on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
anastasia_sky
Community Member

Im having same issue.

Hi Anastasia,

Your account was updated and you should be able to send proposals now. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi. I'm having the same issue.

Hi Sarah Joyce,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I'm having the same issue

Hi Franz Mitchell,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
ahmedsalman92
Community Member

I am facing the same issue. I tried to submit proposals to multiple sources and I amd getting this error everytime.

Hi Ahmed,

Please refer to the instructions our team shared with you on your ticket. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
abdullahjan911
Community Member

I am having same exact issue

Hi Abdullah,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members