cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rating Drop

Debbie S Member Since: May 30, 2018
1 of 5

I have five 5 star ratings and one 4.3. I had FINALLY received Top Rated. So why did my rating drop from 90% to 75% with, presumably the 4.3? 7/10 of a point drops you 15%? Why?

Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
2 of 5

Debbie S wrote:

I have five 5 star ratings and one 4.3. I had FINALLY received Top Rated. So why did my rating drop from 90% to 75% with, presumably the 4.3? 7/10 of a point drops you 15%? Why?

First you are Top Rated, did you just lose it because of the drop?  Because you can use this:

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/219801228

If you drop out of the Top Rated program because of a dip in your JSS, you have two weeks from your status loss date to submit a feedback removal request. Please submit a screenshot of the email you received confirming you have lost your Top Rated status with your feedback removal request.

So if you believe that is the cause then I would whack it and soon.

However, I do find your JSS confusing and perhaps someone else will come along with a better explanation...because your JSS should be the best of your 6 month, 12 month, 24 month aggregate.  I can guess that maybe you did not have enough jobs in the other time frames to have a score.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3 of 5

With only 5 (or is it 6?) completed jobs on your profile each represents 20% of your total.

That said, why do I not see a contract with a 4.3 on your profile? (the stars are pretty irrelevant by the way, what really counts is the private feedback) Did you fully refund that contract?

When did that happen (the end of that contract and the loss of your top rated status?)

You only have 2 weeks from your JSS dropping below 90+ to use your top rated perk.

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
4 of 5

Debbie S wrote:

Private feedback. What is your "clients that would recommend you" number?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5 of 5

Martina P wrote:

Debbie S wrote:

Private feedback. What is your "clients that would recommend you" number?

Fairly irrelevant as it does not update after every contract.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS