🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Rising Talent badge
Page options
Chadli M Community Member

Rising Talent Badge

How i know that i am eligible for rising talent badge?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Marc,

The Rising Talent badge is available by invitation only. This means that even if you meet the qualifications for earning one, it will not be automatically added to your profile. Some factors are considered based on the criteria, your profile, and other factors, including your work category. The badge will be added to your profile if you're selected and no action is required from you.

Update:

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

693 REPLIES 693
Mohamed S Community Member

I do 4 jobs on upwork but the rising talent badge still doesn't appear on my profile,  I don't know why ? 

Giuliana C Community Member

How can I get Rising Talent Badge?
And what is its benefit?

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Guiliana,

Arjay here stepping in for Annie Jane.

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed in this help article. This process is working as designed, and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

The link she shared contains all the information about the Rising Talent Badge. This includes the benefits and criteria for earning the badge. Don't hesitate to reach out with concerns or clarifications; we'll look into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Beste G Community Member

Hello, I think I meet all the criteria for being Top rated, but I have not received this badge yet. Is there something I'm missing that I just wanted to ask? I would be happy if you give me feedback.

Sirshar B Community Member

hey annie, i got the badge but now its gone why?

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Sirshar, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to let you know that neither our team here nor our Customer Support team will be able to provide the information you're requesting since we can't share the users' Rising Talent qualification specifics. 

Once all the requirements mentioned here are met the badge will be added to your account automatically within 48 hours. Additionally, I see that you are an exclusive member of an agency so I would like to remind you tat agencies have additional conditions they need to meet to be eligible. 

~ Nikola
Egunlusi T Community Member

Annie

When i opened upwork accout, i was given the badge 

But now it's not there anymore

What can i do?

Have strictly adhere to the above instructions

Nawaraj K Community Member

I have completed the requirements listed on the help article, a long time ago but still I don't have the Rising Talent Badge.

nawaraj_karki_0-1706652132433.png

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Nawaraj,

The Rising Talent badge will be automatically assigned to your profile once you meet the criteria listed here.  When this happens, you will be notified as well.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Faizan K Community Member

My stats show that I am eligible for the Rising Talent badge, but I am still not getting one. It's really a hard thing for me because you know after getting rising talent I have to wait for an extra 16 weeks, and my earnings have already crossed $10k

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Faizan,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed in this help article. This process is working as designed, and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Karam A Community Member

Moderator Annie Jane B -  i have completed all crieteria but not received Rising Talent

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Karam,

The Rising Talent badge is available by invitation only. This means that even if you meet the qualifications for earning one, it will not be automatically added to your profile. Some factors are considered based on the criteria, your profile, and other factors, including your work category. The badge will be added to your profile if you're selected and no action is required from you.
~ Luiggi
Nazish B Community Member

I completed my profile but still didn't get my Rising Talent badge. So can any one help with me.

Sydney x Community Member

Well you have to be invited by up work to get the rising talent badge and even if your profile is 100%complete you have to be invited to earn the badge.

Nazish B Community Member

954f717e_0-1714992565475.png

From the last month I Completed and sending proposal using my connect not using UPwork is wasting my connects and still I didn't get this badge or invited. 
Kindly Invite me this badge

Halit T Community Member

Hello, Upwork Community.

I have one issue with my JSS and Badge.
I recently joined to Upwork, and at last week I get JSS.

I have four 5 star feedback from my clients but my JSS is 69% and at the same time my Rising Talent badge is turned off.

I am passionate Upwork supporter and certified talent.
Now I am have one pause hourly project now and I don't know this will affect my JSS.

I hope I can solve this issue and get back to Rising Talent status as soon as possible.

I am open to any suggesions from Upwork Community members who always  kind and helpful.

Thanks for you attention.
Halit Tarko.

Halit Tarko
Miss K Community Member

It's been decommissioned last year...I mean the test for a rising badge

Steven D Community Member

How is it that profiles with no completed jobs, or with only 1 active job, can get a Rising Talent badge?

I have read the critiria for Rising Talent badge, I believe I meet the requirements.

Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Steven,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed, and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~Andrea
Steven D Community Member

Pointing me to AGAIN read the requirements doesn't help. I am within those requirements.

Elazarus B Community Member

Dear, Upwork community.

Today, I lost rising talent badge.

How can I get back it?

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Elazarus,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know, and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Mohammad W Community Member

What should I do if I have completed three orders, have a project in progress, and received two 5-star ratings but haven't received the Rising Talent badge on Upwork? I meet all the criteria for the badge, but it hasn't been awarded to me. Can anyone from the Upwork community help me understand why this might be happening or what steps I can take to receive the badge? Thank you in advance for any assistanc

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Mohammad,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know, and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members