Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to complete video verification

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
11 of 125

Hi Kristine,

To start the video chat, you need to go to Settings > Identity Verification and click on the green 'Start Chat' button. Could you please let us know if you are experiencing any issues by doing so?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
kristineserafina
Kristine Grace S Member Since: Jul 25, 2020
12 of 125
hello admin. I am doing this step already but it just leads me to upwork
setting page again. the start chat green button does not work.
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
13 of 125

Hi Kristine,

One of our team members already followed up with you on this support ticket to assist you further with the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
usmanahmad11
Usman A Member Since: Nov 21, 2018
14 of 125

Hi Bojan,

I am having the same issue for video verification. Whenever I click on start chat, support page is opened.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
15 of 125

Hi Usman,

Please try to complete the process by logging in via Firefox. If you're still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
luxmanmadapatha
Luxman M Member Since: Nov 18, 2020
16 of 125

Hi Goran,

how are you doing?

I'm unable to complete video verification - the same issue as with the others in this thread - when I try to verify it returns back to the work page [firefox and chrome both do not work] - please assist. 

Thanks!

Lakshman

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
17 of 125

Hi Luxman,

Our team will follow up on your ticket directly with additional instructions as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
luxmanmadapatha
Luxman M Member Since: Nov 18, 2020
18 of 125

Thanks for the assistance Guran!  Awaiting help from Upwork Team.

elkeia23
Roshelle Anne D Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
19 of 125

Hello Bojan,

Hello Valerie,

I hope that you can help me too! My account is currently limited and is being asked to do an identity verification - video verification in particular. This is step is very simple and I don't have an issue with it. What makes it complicated is the fact that my account has completed both ID and Video verification processes way back Sept of 2019. This means that I do not have the link to proceed. And I am starting to get frustrated with the support that I receive. 

I am more than willing to comply and complete this asap but am not getting anywhere with Support.

Please help.

Thank you.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
20 of 125

Hi Roshelle Anne,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS