cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Facing issue while buying connects

shipukhan
Shipu K Member Since: Jul 10, 2020
4101 of 4,254

how can I pay for connect if my international visa card is not taking in upwork?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4102 of 4,254

Hi Shipu,

I checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you’re experiencing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
tarun_dev
Tarun K Member Since: Apr 2, 2021
4103 of 4,254

Hello, i am facing issue while buying connects. As i am keep getting this error "Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later."

Please help.

Thankyou.

Tarun kumar

pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
4104 of 4,254

Hello Tarun,

I am sorry to hear you’re having trouble purchasing Connects. You will need to reach out to your card bank and clarify with them directly for the declined transaction. Please make sure to inform them that you are using the card as a billing method to purchase in Upwork. You can also try adding a different card to purchase Connects. Feel free to reach out if problems persist.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Untitled
9c755a1f
Faizan N Member Since: Apr 2, 2021
4105 of 4,254

Today I received a call from Upwork representative, and they said an error 91 is occurring, and they can't figure it out what is the problem. Can you please reopen my new ticket as I am unable to create new ticket? 

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
4106 of 4,254

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and it looks like one of our agents already reached out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

Please consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
9c755a1f
4107 of 4,254

Yes but unable to solve my problem. They said error 91 is occurring and don't know what to do next. Please investigate the matter please 

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
4108 of 4,254

Hi Muhammad, 

It seems that you're already in communication with the team. They're aware of the situation and are currently working to resolve it as soon as possible. Please, allow them more time so they can find a solution and get back to you. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
9c755a1f
4109 of 4,254

Thank you I am waiting for response by team. 

shipukhan
Shipu K Member Since: Jul 10, 2020
4110 of 4,254

Hi, i want buy new connect. But when I try to pay your upwork is not taking my international visa credit card. I don`t have any other option. So. solve my problem by taking my payment by visa card. Thanks.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS