🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » troubling Upwork desktop time tracking app fo...
Page options
muhammad_kayum-h
Community Member

troubling Upwork desktop time tracking app for captcha problem.

I am troubling with desktop time tracking app. It always says that One more step
Please complete the security check to access www.upwork.com
but I could not see any captcha how can I solve captcha problem. Please help me asap. contact with me. Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi MD. KAYUM,

Could you, please refer to this help article for troubleshooting tips and let us know if you still experience issues after applying them? 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

121 REPLIES 121

Hi Sumon,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for your response. Sure take your time. But would be great if it fix asap. 

Regards,

Sumon

Thank you  Andrea and Upwork Support Team.

There is no captcha issue now.

Regards,

Sumon **Edited for Community Guidelines**

I'm facing the same issue with my Upwork desktop app. Can anyone help me? I contacted customer support but there is no reply as of yet. I really need to solve this issue fast because my client project work is on hold. Any help will be very much helpful. Please anyone try to help me out. Smiley Sad

Hi Saif,

I checked your account, and I can confirm that the team has escalated your concern to the appropriate team for further investigation. They will update you directly on your open ticket to assist you further. You can access the ticket here

~ Joanne
Upwork
robin_raz_mithu
Community Member

Hello,

I am having trouble with the desktop app. I cannot sign in with my time tracking app. It's showing "One more step, Please complete the security check to access www.upwork.com". Maybe, some sort of Cloudflare Captcha. I don't understand what this is. I've already contacted the support center, but still not getting any help. You're taking too much time for a single reply. Why is that? Can anyone know how to solve this problem, please let me know. What should I do now? I have running hourly jobs and now I can't even log in to my app. So frustrating. Please help.Upwork Desktop App.jpg

Hi Robin,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with the Desktop app. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, I have the same problem with my desktop tracking app and I cant fix it. I tried to restart PC, run my antivirus, restart the desktop app, reinstalling the app, restarting my internet modem... Nothing helped. Can you please help me? 

Hi Vladimir,

It looks like you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello Upwork,
I'm experiencing the same issue as above.

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
shakhawat_hoss59
Community Member

Hello. I am having a problem with my desktop app even after reinstalling it, deleting cookies, etc. When I open it I can see is "One More Step - Please complete the security check to access, it checking the browser and nothing happen actually.

Screenshot-https://share.getcloudapp.com/9Zu8bgek

Thanks

Hi Md. Shakhawat,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea, 

Today, I am facing login problem with my Upwork desktop clock. I can't even request a support ticket. What's going on? Please fix the issues. Here is a screenshot of the following issue. Thanks.

- Robin.

ai_leng
Community Member

I couldn't sign in to my upwork desktop Time Tracker. It keeps loading  "Please stand by, while we are checking your browser..."

I have done clear cache, signed into upwork.com to complete Captcha, raised ticket in help center, it is still loading without letting me to sign in, and the ticket remained OPEN. I have a hourly paid project deadline to meet in hours, I need help urgently!!!!

Hi Ai Leng,

I'm sorry to hear about that. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you very much for the quick response. Is there anyway I can have a live chat session to resolve this immediately?

Hi Aleksandar,

I'm having exactly the same issue for the last couple of days. Any suggestions for me?

Hi Shoumin,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Alexandar, I have the same problem today.  Is there is some universal solution to this? 

Hi Milos,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Luiggi,
I'm having issues on Upwork desktop app on both Mac and Windows computer.
Please see attached screenshot.

Please help. Thanks!

-Alvin

Hi Alvin,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and wil assist you further with the Desktop app. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
rexwal
Community Member

I'm also having the same problem - I keep getting a Captcha and it won't allow me to login..

Hi Rex,

Generally, captcha feature is part of the security process and it can't be completely disabled. It looks like you were able to log in. If it keeps on popping up and not letting you access your account, could you please try using incognito window and let us know?

~Andrea
Upwork
kashikare
Community Member

I'm also having this issue since yesterday. First my desktopp app lost internet connection for no reason, then I noticed the website also began asking for security check but there I do get the capcha so I'm able to acces the website and login. But when I login, I tried going to support page but it kicks me out of any pages that aren't the landing page (and keeps asking for cookies permission which i specifically added it can but it didn't change anything). Also, everytime I try to login now it asks fo send me a verification code and I get an email about unknown device/browser but it was me on the same computer i've been using for years.

The desktop app at first put out the captcha screen but was able to go to my profile eventually, but then I signed out (hopping the new sign in will fix it) but since then it can't get beyond captcha screen. I've tried the suggestions from troubleshooting thread but noting worked. I've also tried the chat bot to get trough to support but it said I would be emailed and still nothing. 

I've also tried different network but no change. Can someone help?

Edit: I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and tried a different network so now it seems to be working. Still getting the unknown device email.  Not sure If I should do something about it or not.

Hi Valerija,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue.  I reached out to the team assigned to your ticket and they will reach out to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
jsbedrozo
Community Member

Hi Upwrok Team, I'm having a similar issue.
At first my Upwork desktop app keeps saying Connection is lost, even though my internet connection is good. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the app, now I can't even log in into the app, it keeps on loading and showing the message "checking if the site connection is secure" and the loading sign keeps on loading and loading but never completes. Please help, I have multiple clients relying on my work. (See attached image below.)

Hi Jan Solomon,

Can you please try troubleshooting your Desktop App by following the instructions given in this help article based on the error you're experiencing? Let us know if the issue persists and we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
mmabedin90
Community Member

Hi team,

I can log in web and Mobile App but am unable to login in Desktop App. Below is the snap shot. Upwork can you please have a look and suggest?

Please note that from same internet line I can login to web and mobile app without any issue.

Thanks,

Minhaz

mmabedin90_0-1662958489077.png

Hi MD Minhazul,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the issue with the Desktop App. Could you please try the Troubleshooting tips shared in this help article.  If the issue persists, please report it following ''How do I report a problem?'' section of the previously shared Troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep H
I am presenting this problem two days ago in my desktop time tracker app. I can't log in, I was working offline but I logged out thinking it could be fixed. I need help please

Thansk you,
Edderson

Captura de pantalla 2022-09-24 092151.jpg

Hi Edderson,

I'm sorry to hear you're also having trouble with the Desktop App. Have you tried following the troubleshooting steps that Pradeep shared in this help article? If the issue persists, as he mentioned in his post, please report it following the ''How do I report a problem?'' section of the article, and the appropriate team will assist you directly.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
d0ebe8cf
Community Member

Hi  Luiggi,

I logged out and this option does not appear.
Now I only see this option.

now i can't login. help me please

d0ebe8cf_1-1664129953022.png

~ Edderson

Hi Edderson, 

Thank you for following up. I shared your report with our team, and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
robin_raz_mithu
Community Member

Hello Community,

Today, I am facing login problem with my Upwork desktop clock. I can't even request a support ticket. What's going on? Please fix the issues. Here is a screenshot of the following issue. Thanks.

- Robin.

Hi Robin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
979aef38
Community Member

Greetings.

Today, I am having a login problem with my Upwork desktop clock. I can't even request a support ticket. what is going on? Please troubleshoot. Here is a screenshot of the following problem. Thank you.

979aef38_0-1666096284649.png

I have had the same problem since yesterday! It's so frustrating because I did everything, reinstall the app, turn off the firewall, etc. Please help me 

Hi Joel and Jholeissy,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members