🐈
» Groups » Marketing » Forum » Please Introduce Yourself!
Page options
palmerlewis
Community Member

Please Introduce Yourself!

Hello Everyone! 

This thread is here so you can introduce yourself to your fellow Community members!

You are encouraged to add some details on:

• what you're looking to achieve with joining this Community​, 
  • what you'd love to learn from other ​freelancers, or 
  • what business processes you've got figured out!

Tell us a little bit about yourself below!

301 REPLIES 301

am joseph and an online worker and for now am available to consider

Hi,
I'm Abdulrasheed a freelancer, worked as a digital marketer.

I have experience as warehouse operations and Logistics management.

I presently reside in Abuja.

I'm new on Upwork and would love to connect and interact with people.

Regards.

hi am joseph kamau an online worker you said you are a full stack developer
with 5years
023bbc05
Community Member

Hello everyone,

My name is Jessica Ogwata, a digital marketer with 10 years of experience in Google Ads. I am so excited  to join this Wonder community and learn more about the platform, and how I can gain from the community. useful. I will be ready to share my knowledge and experience with others and help out with any google ads campaigns. Let's be useful to each other.

84f99deb
Community Member

My name is Amusa Taiwo from Nigeria

I'm just a student ,so please I need someone enlight me more and this community

Amusa Taiwo
I'm still a student of secondary school
Just want more enlightenment and ideas about this stuff
0361ddfc
Community Member

Greeting to everyone

hello, and I am Addison khadij worked as a content marketer with 3 years of experience I help many websites to grow their website traffic through backlinks but I am new to Upwork and soon I will show my credibility.

7e1a1956
Community Member

Hello all, Hassan here I am very new to this platform. I have been working as an Amazon PPC expert for a few years and decided to try it on my own. Wish me luck!

##- Please type your reply above this line

Hello all.

This is Mr.Yousuf I have been working, research and extension officer, few
years before i have worked as digital marketing and accounting and finance
officer. Very recently i worked some of the somali Websites platforms.

Good day sir my name is Adie Pius Oburuku am new with Upwork and I am
finding difficult to find work I have applied to different openings but
nothing yet.
I will be happy if you help me out
Thanks

hy is joseph here good luck
168d993f
Community Member

Hello, I'm Diego, I work with illustration, if you need an illustrator or designer for your campaigns, I'm available for partnerships.

b4d6d60f
Community Member

Am new into Upwork but I have experienced marketing work and I love doing it thanks 🙏 

b4d6d60f
Community Member

My name is innocent chukwu from Nigeria :nigeria: 

am new in Upwork and am interested in job relating to marketing and words typying 

I'm Shabir Ahmad from Pakistan.i can content writing copy paste data entry 

meetadmin
Community Member

Hello, My name is Meet .

I am wordpess Developer and i have 10+ years of experience in wordpress development. Excited to join this community and getting more about the platform, and how I can be useful to geting more project of my skill. Happy to share my knowledge and experience with others and help out with any wordprss development. Let's connect and learn from each other 

a1c9b006
Community Member

Hi,

I'm Awele, social media manager with no experience

I heard about freelancing from my friend and decided to check it out.

Excited to join this community and looking forward to learn more about this platform

Hi,
I'm also new on this platform. Hope to learn more and find a small jobs in
marketing.

Mina

Hey I'm shabir Ahmad from Pakistan 

Hi , I am Stephen Nzioki from Kenya,I am good in online marketing and am
ready to work with you.

I learned about Upwork when I was doing my research about online work.I
will be thankful and happy to work with you.
2e4500e5
Community Member

Hello Everyone...

My name is Yazar arfath Indian Currently In United Arab Emirates..  i am a fresher  in Freelancers community . Having experience more than 15 years in sales and marketing in India and GCC countries , i am here to share my experince  and learn form others as well ,,

have a good day 

5dfbb62a
Community Member

Hi there. I am Linda Babalola from Nigeria. I feel privileged to be here. I am  a newbie in digital marketing and am open to learning and collaborations 

Hi
My name is Patrick moses from Nigeria
6afe7ca3
Community Member

Hey.

My name is Amar Singh. I have three years of experience in website maintenance and WordPress data entry. I'm new to Upwork and need clients to promote my work.
I want to join this community and learn from freelancers to improve my work.

ewelina-rzepka
Community Member

Hi, 

I am experienced marketing manager specialized in content marketing. I create content for websites, social media, ebooks, articles, etc. I am also highly experienced in creating marketing strategy.

Hey I'm shabir Ahmad from Pakistan. I'm freelancer I can content writing copy paste Copy write and Data entry jobs. I need a job. can you help me 

ac09a5e8
Community Member

Hello everyone!

Sadhvi here, and I am a freelance web developer and designer. I specialize in creating websites and web applications and digital marketing that are modern, user-friendly, and visually appealing. I have experience working with various technologies, including HTML, CSS, JavaScript, React, etc. I am passionate about helping my clients achieve their goals and creating quality products. I strongly believe in continuous learning and strive to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies. If you’re looking for a reliable and experienced web developer and designer and marketing, please feel free to reach out.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hello am Nzioki and I am a freelance web developer and designer. I
specialize in creating websites and web applications and digital marketing
that are modern, user-friendly, and visually appealing. I have experience
working with various technologies, including HTML, CSS, JavaScript, React,
etc. I am passionate about helping my clients achieve their goals and
creating quality products. I strongly believe in continuous learning and
strive to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies. If
you’re looking for a reliable and experienced web developer and designer
and marketing, please feel free to reach out.

I look forward to hearing from you!
b328712d
Community Member

Hey everyone,am James from Nigeria.

I have experience in HTML and data entry.

bilalabid27
Community Member

Hello!

Thank you for creating this opportunity for us to introduce ourselves. My name is Bilal Abid, and I'm excited to be a part of this Community!

I'm a UX/UI Designer with 6+ years of experience in designing Web/Mobile Apps, SaaS/B2B Apps, and I'm looking forward to connecting with other freelancers and learning from their experiences. I'm also interested in sharing my knowledge and helping others in any way I can.

I'm hoping to achieve several things by joining this Community. Firstly, I want to expand my network and connect with like-minded professionals who share my passion for UX/UI Design.

Secondly, I'd love to learn about new trends, tools, and techniques that can help me improve my skills and stay competitive in the market.

Lastly, I'm interested in exchanging ideas and insights on best practices, workflows, and business processes to help me streamline my operations and maximize my productivity.

I'm excited to get to know all of you and contribute to this vibrant and supportive Community. Let's connect and learn from each other's experiences!

Best regards,

Bilal A.

My name is shabir Ahmad . I'm freelancer

a1741ba7
Community Member

Hey,

I'm Kenny christian, a digital marketer,good customer service with 9 years of experience in Google Ads. Excited to join this community and learn more about the platform, and how I can be useful. Happy to share my knowledge and experience with others and help out with any google ads campaigns. Let's connect and learn from each other 

Hi my name is Shabbir Ahmad I am a Muslim. I am a freelancer doing copy paste content writing. I also enjoyed talking with you. So thank you very much.

I'm Nzioki Stephen, a digital marketer,good customer service with 6 years
of experience in Google Ads. Excited to join this community and learn more
about the platform, and how I can be useful. Happy to share my knowledge
and experience with others and help out with any google ads campaigns.
Let's connect and learn from each other
b328712d
Community Member

My name's James Kingsley.

Am html developer.

And am very happy for this wonderful opportunity.

My Hi my name is Shabbir Ahmad I am a Muslim. I am a freelancer doing copy paste content writing. I also enjoyed talking with you. So thank you very much.

ac09a5e8
Community Member

My name is Sadhvi and I am a Freelancer SEO Consultant and Analyst. I specialize in optimizing websites for search engine traffic. I am also well-versed in developing SEO strategies to increase organic search traffic, drive leads, and help businesses reach their goals. I have been working in this field for the past 5 years. I am passionate about SEO and enjoy helping businesses reach their online goals. 

Let's connect!

Thanks, 

Sadhvi.

b02520e2
Community Member

I'm charlene whose looking for opportunities to join a company that will aid me in growing my skills, solidifying my knowledge, and reaching the highest possible level. I'm open to exploring a wide range of possibilities that might provide me insights. Can you direct message me to have deal in not pricey because im looking for experices to enhance my skills 

abid-kais
Community Member

Hi everyone, my name is Abid Kais and I am a Facebook media buyer. I am excited to be a part of this Community and looking forward to connecting with other freelancers.

My main goal in joining this Community is to expand my projects and grow my rank as a media buyer. I am always looking for new opportunities to improve my skills and gain more experience in my field. I am currently studying the Google search ads course to enhance my knowledge and add value to my clients' projects.

I am particularly interested in learning from other freelancers about their successful business processes and strategies. I believe that learning from others' experiences can help me become a better media buyer and offer more effective solutions to my clients.

I look forward to networking with you all and sharing insights and ideas that can help us all achieve our goals as freelancers. Thank you!

14165d8d
Community Member

Asslamo Alaikum . I'm shabir Ahmad . I need a job . I'm job less. can you help me?

52336ec5
Community Member

Hey everyone, I'm Jeff! An SEO of 5+ years and a full-time digital nomad. I'm looking to join this community to meet other SEOs to collaborate and discuss recent changes to the Google Algorithm. We help each other grow our businesses through shared knowledge and perspective. I also hope to collaborate on projects with other professionals in the space. 

My bread and butter is white hat link building through manual outreach.