🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » About interviewing
Page options
43901cc8
Community Member

About interviewing

Hii. Upwork.

this is Mazid from Bangladesh.

I'm new here, I have been sent 8 proposals to the different clients with my relevant project on the cover letter,

But I haven't got any interview massage. Why did this happen? I'm really skilled in these projects. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Mazid F wrote:

Hii. Upwork.

I'm new here, I have been sent 8 proposals to the different clients with my relevant project on the cover letter,

But I haven't got any interview massage. Why did this happen? I'm really skilled in these projects. 

Since you are a graphic designer, you absolutely must have a portfolio. Without one, nobody knows your skills, and you should stop sending proposals before you have one. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
prestonhunter
Community Member

Only 8?

Keep at it.

It can take some time to get started as a newbie.

how many times, I have to defeat?
what about you, when did you got hired?
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Mazid F wrote:

Hii. Upwork.

Since you are a graphic designer, you absolutely must have a portfolio. Without one, nobody knows your skills, and you should stop sending proposals before you have one. 

What about the cover letter, that's I sent with my real project sample?

Mazid F wrote:

What about the cover letter, that's I sent with my real project sample?

I don't know, I can't see it. But as I said, without a portfolio you are wasting your time and connects. And 8 is nothing, start worrying at 100. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths