🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Change information
Page options
176caa5e
Community Member

Change information

Hello agent, I m new to this site, just create an account for work..When I create an account then it automatically sign up from save google sign-in, and there has no need ask to for my user name, password, it's automatically created in my google to save the name..And the user name automatically create is this (**Edited for Community Guidelines**) , I have also another 2 accounts in freelancer.com also fiver.com and i m top in those 2 sites. And those 2 sites I used the same user name is (delowar84)..So it's very important for me also this site same user name plz..I have a lot of clients, but it's important to me my user name change to (**Edited for Community Guidelines**) plz..Plz check my details and solved my problem it's highly appreciated..thank you

3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi Delowar,

At the moment you create your account you can choose the username of your preference but once created, it is not possible to change them. I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this can cause you. Don't hesitate to let us know if you have additional questions.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
176caa5e
Community Member

It's very important for me to the same user name to match my other 2 website account..So that when my client searches me then they got to me easily. So plz talk with your main department and try to solve my problem plz plz..It's unfortunately automatic to create the user name, I did not select that user name..So plz try to favor me change to that name plz...And if I verify my account via video chat or submit a document then it's possible? Anyhow no way or not possible then if I close this account and create again new account carefully same email then it's ok? Check attached my other 2 accounts same user name,, Kindly try to change my user name and match to the other 2 account plz. 

**Edited for community guidelines**

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Delowar,

Please be reminded that Upwork does not allow users to have multiple accounts.

Your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your name needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. Your first name and last initial will show on your profile. In messages, the client will see the full First and Last name. Username won't be displayed in Messages or profile.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths