🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Client make another payment through bonus opt...
Page options
carzydevs
Community Member

Client make another payment through bonus option its over 7 days more but funds still in pending

Hello, 

My client made some additional paymet through bonus option but the funds are still pending why ? please help me about that and i asked my client she told me she done everything from her end then why its pending now ?  

she was made the payment on 4 feb 2022 

please help me out soon 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

9 REPLIES 9
NikolaS

Hi Naimul,

I would be happy to help. I checked and it looks like your funds are currently under the Pending tab on your Overview page. This represents the standard security hold period in which funds cannot be withdrawn. Payments for fixed-price milestones (and bonuses) have a 5-day security period from the time payment is made to funds availability.

You may want to check this help article to find more information about getting paid for Fixed-Price contracts.

~ Nikola
Upwork

its over then 5 days the payment was made 2 feb and today 12 feb almost 10 days but still on the pendding option , please help me out

Hi Naimul,

Thank you for following up. I am sorry for the confusion. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello,

yeah i see you open an ticket but upwork support team just stop to replying me , its around one week still no response ! if you guys behave like this how we can contiune the work  ?? 

Hi Naimul,

Thank you for following up. I reached out to the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

no one masking anykind of response why ? 

Still no reply !!!

don't you think it's crazy? it's almost 10 days the ticket is open but no one responded and still you are also not replying to me 

Hi Naimul,

I understand this is a frustrating situation for you and we apologize for the delay. The team has confirmed that they will be reaching out to you today. Please keep an eye out for their email and the update on the ticket.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths