🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Difficulty finding jobs
Page options
sradnus
Community Member

Difficulty finding jobs

Hi.. I’m new to Upwork and I can see many jobs posted which I can complete very easily .since I’m a new one here I’m not getting any invites 😞 . I have been sending proposals for all the jobs which I can do but no help.im worried on how to get jobs .**Edited for Community Guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
mwiggenhorn
Community Member

First of all, when you're new pretty much any invitation you get will be a scam.  I've been here five years and I get very few invitations.

Be sure that your profile and your proposals highlight your expertise and your experience before you came to Upwork.  Clients are looking for the best person to do their job.  I can't see your profile but be sure not to waste the first couple of lines by introducing yourself.  Initially, the client only sees the first two lines of yours proposal and of your profile, so make your first sentence or two really count.

cruzjc
Community Member

Hi There, Sundar.

Yes, It is really hard to get or grabbed that first opportunity even though you know that you could really help that client. Please remember that "If its easy everybody will be doing it, so don't surrender keep on pushing"

One tip I could give is keep your proposal short and simple. Reply with passion, think of it as you are the client wanting to hire someone.

Just remember everything you do, would always requires patience. You will find that first client and when you have one do the best you can.

Regards,

James

martina_plaschka
Community Member

@Sundar S wrote:

Hi.. I’m new to Upwork and I can see many jobs posted which I can complete very easily .since I’m a new one here I’m not getting any invites 😞 . I have been sending proposals for all the jobs which I can do but no help.im worried on how to get jobs .**Edited for Community Guidelines**

set your profile to public, I can't see it from here. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths