Highlighted
Ogunmokun K Member Since: May 26, 2019
11 of 553
Thank you! I really appreciate.
Highlighted
Musadiq A Member Since: Feb 6, 2020
12 of 553

Hi everyone,

I'm new freelancer. I don't know how to make an attractive profile. Can you give me suggestion that I make my profile attractive?. Thanks in advance

Highlighted
Zygimantas K Member Since: Apr 19, 2020
13 of 553

Hello Musadiq A, welcome to UpWork!

I checked your profile and everything seems great except your description. While reading it I was able to see that the structure of your sentences was not so great. I think that a stronger and a more professional description could make your profile more uniqe and more appealing. 

To fix that I would advise you to write a more in depht description and run it through Grammarly Smiley Happy 

Highlighted
Musadiq A Member Since: Feb 6, 2020
14 of 553
thanks
Highlighted
Norman S Member Since: Aug 20, 2020
15 of 553

Hi. I already wrote to the community but I want to ask you personally, could you also check my profile if I already got approved? I don't know how things goes around here

Thank you in advance 

Highlighted
Robert - Member Since: Oct 1, 2020
16 of 553

Hi, and thank you for the profile review.

I'm an HR and Talent Acquisition consultant. I specialize in helping small and medium sized companies get off the ground and grow with programs such as handbooks, building a recruiting function, policy, and strategy guidance.

I'd love some feedback. I know I need to work on some more portfolio examples.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0140df9a41d849f3d8?s=1110580756089393152

Thanks

Robert

Highlighted
Sohel Ahmad R Member Since: Nov 8, 2019
17 of 553

Will you give me some suggestions?

Sarana
Highlighted
Staff
Nadja N Staff Member Since: Sep 4, 2020
18 of 553

Hi Sohel Ahmad,

I glanced at your profile, and you're off to a great start. I'm also really glad to see you've already earned a Rising Talent badge!

I've noticed your availability is set to "As Needed - Open to Offers"; different freelancers use this to communicate different things so it can be a detractor to receiving relevant invites. Consider updating this, as well as a few of your skilll tags.

Sometimes clients aren't familiar with the toolset, but rather search for a type of service. Try to focus on this in your skill tags, and mention specialized tools/software in your overview.

Good luck with winning projects!

Highlighted
Ayush A Member Since: Sep 29, 2020
19 of 553

Hi ,

Can you check my profile and let me know if I shall do any changes ?

Thanks,

Ayush

Highlighted
Ojelabi O Member Since: Oct 15, 2020
20 of 553
Good day, would you be kind enough to go through my profile, just got on here and I want to know if everything is in order. Thanks in advance.