Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelancers on Upwork

Highlighted
Employee
Mike J Employee Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
41 of 342

Hi Sania,

These proposals will be moved to the "Archived" section of your proposal manager.

I hope this helps!

Best,
Mike J. | Jr. Program Manager, Talent Success
Highlighted
Leanna B Member Since: Aug 17, 2020
42 of 342

Hi, newbie here!

I've joined Upwork very recently.The struggle that I am having with my profile is making it specilialized enough to show that I have expertise in a certain area, but also broad enough so that I can be considered for various types of jobs. 

Looking forward to your feedback! Thanks!

Highlighted
Sonika S Member Since: Aug 18, 2020
43 of 342

Hi, I am Sonika and I am new at Upwork. Can you help me to make my profile attractive and get jobs?. Thanks. 

Highlighted
Saifullah A Member Since: Jan 31, 2018
44 of 342

HI Mike ,

Hope you are fine and safe.

I am Saifullah Ali from Pakistan, i am a graphic designer but my area or speciality is Cartoons and caricatures, i created my Upwork account 2 years ago, at that time i was not much interested in freelancing and did some random jobs and Upwork and also log in to and fro,

but now i want to start a proper freelancing with my skills,as i see there are many changes done here on Upwork like connects to be purchased and also my JSS has been declined to 56% ,which i didn't understand on what basis

can you please have a look at my profile and help me to share the tips so i can get back to track and start my career here as a cartoonist

Thank you

Saif

Highlighted
Hend H Member Since: Aug 18, 2020
45 of 342

hii

plz check my profile & give advice ..i just sign up  & still feel confusing

Highlighted
Community Leader
Aditi J Member Since: Jul 28, 2015
46 of 342

Hello Hend, This is a great start. You have several skills. Consider creating specialized profile for each skill. Check for grammatical errors and typos. Do you have any portfolio items for Advertising voice over or other skills? Clients like to see a portfolio/sample work before they hire. 

Good luck, it will be a great freelancing experience.  

Highlighted
Dinesh B Member Since: Aug 18, 2020
47 of 342

Hey Mike j,

I'm in need of someone to have a look at my profile and guide me to start my freelancing journey.

Thanks

Highlighted
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
48 of 342

Dinesh B wrote:

Hey Mike j,

I'm in need of someone to have a look at my profile and guide me to start my freelancing journey.

Thanks

Bland and nondescript. What do you do, why are you the best person for the job? A client needs to get these questions answered by reading your profile. What do you consult on? I want to see examples of your work in the portfolio. 

No need to mention that you are a freelancer in your title, that's pretty much understood. 

Highlighted
Fatiq Uddin I Member Since: Aug 18, 2020
49 of 342

I haven't got and completed any job yet. Now I'm looking forward to your helpful review. Others are requested to help me as well.

Highlighted
Mark A Member Since: Aug 10, 2020
50 of 342
I'd like someone to critique my profile please