cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How can I know that my profile is approved?

Nahidul R Member Since: Dec 28, 2017
181 of 2,359

I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
182 of 2,359

Hi Nahidul, 

I checked your account and it looks like your profile has already been approved.

Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

-Avery
Untitled
Nahidul R Member Since: Dec 28, 2017
183 of 2,359

tnx....

Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
184 of 2,359

@Avery O wrote:

Hi Nahidul, 

I checked your account and it looks like your profile has already been approved.

Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Avery, I sent you a PM about this profile. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
Krister John D Member Since: Jan 8, 2018
185 of 2,359

hi, is my account already approved? Thank you in advance and God Bless.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
186 of 2,359

Hi Krister,

Congratulations your profile is approved, if you have not you will need to select a membership plan to be able to submit proposals to clients. Thank you.

Untitled
Sanja D Member Since: Apr 6, 2018
187 of 2,359
Hi there,

My profile, too, does not seem to be approved yet. Can you help me with that?

Thanks,
Sandy
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
188 of 2,359

Hi Sandy,

Congratulations, your profile is accepted. Thank you!

Untitled
Scarlet D Member Since: Aug 8, 2018
189 of 2,359

Could you please assist me if my profile is approved? Thank you.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
190 of 2,359

Hi Scarlet,

Welcome to Upwork! Your profile has been approved and you have already started bidding on projects.

Please click on any job in your U.S-only feed. You should see a notification at the top of the page asking you to contact customer support with a green link. Please go ahead and click the link, it should allow you to create a ticket directly to customer support so that they can help you resolve your verification issue.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS