🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: profile approval
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hope you are doing well, May i know my account is approved or not?cc Thanks

Simple way to check: check your connects balance. Do they display 0 or 60? If they display 0, you aren't yet approved. If they display 60, congrats!

Can anyone from Upwork please tell me why my profile has not been approved yet.

Hi Manjodh, 

You're profile has just been approved. Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you very much 🙂

Why I don't any connects to apply for jobs?

Hi Manjodh,

Please go to your account > click the "0 Connects available" link and select a membership plan in order to receive the first batch of Connects.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

It has been over 3 days since my profile was submitted and I have no update.

Hi Derek,

Your profile has been approved, congrats! Just click on the "0 Available Connects" link to the right of your job feed, to select a membership plan and get your connects. Happy Upworking!

~Nina

hi i will like to be approve i have this message i need to create an agency as soon as possible.

Your profile has not yet been approved

dingosk
Community Member

Hello, my account is still not verified, can you help somehow?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Din,

The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you about your approval status. 

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Same question! I set up my account about a week ago and I've never received an email saying my application was either approved or declined.

Hello John,

I just checked your account and I can confirm that your profile has now been approved. But first, you need to sign up to one of our membership plans. You may learn more about our membership plans by reading this article. You may also read the following articles to help you land jobs here in Upwork:

Submitting a winning proposal

Enhance your profile

You may also read this article to help you avoid questionable jobs.

Thank you and good luck!

Untitled

Hi,

It's been more than a week now and still getting a message "Your profile is under review

You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved".

How I can get my profile approved?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Sudhir,

Our team will review your profile shortly and reach out with the results, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

I'm new here at upwork, and I created my account here yesterday. I filled all informations needed to send an application .The problem is, that I send it yesterday and I still haven't got any message yet about status of accepting my account.

Can someone from upwork team check it out?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Tomasz,

I checked your account and I can confirm that you haven't submitted your application for a review. 
Before submitting it for a review I can advice you set your profile as an independent freelancer, if you would like to work as a team once your application is approved you can open an agency. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I think that now I sended the apllication correctly. Is now everything okay? 

plz check my account that it is approved or not?

Hi Daniel and Mufakkir,

Your profiles were accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello. I have created my account today morning. But my customer still cannot send me the job offer. When he will be able to do it? I need it ASAP.

Hi Yevhenii,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

My profile is not approved. But I have a client ..who want to work with me via upwork. now what can I do?

petra_r
Community Member

Fahim A wrote:

My profile is not approved. But I have a client ..who want to work with me via upwork. now what can I do?

Work with the client on a platform that accepts you.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths