Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How can I know that my profile is approved

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
7391 of 8,055

Hi Shamraiz,

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the 'Review Application' button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

As a gentle reminder, please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
kulix
Rusmir P Member Since: Jul 29, 2019
7392 of 8,055

Hi, can someone please check is my profile approved? I did everything to my knowledge to fulfil all the details, but I did not get any comfirmation nor approval message. Thank you in advance !

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
7393 of 8,055

Hi Rusmir,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
hadiabdul12
Abdul H Member Since: Feb 5, 2020
7394 of 8,055

Hi,
Just wanted to know if my upwork account got approved? As I have not recieved any Email from Upwork.
Thanks Smiley Happy

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
7395 of 8,055

Hi Abdul,

Your profile was accepted. You should be able to start bidding on projects. 

Please check this help article for more information about how to achieve a 100% complete profile and make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
rigby_daniel
Daniel R Member Since: Nov 19, 2019
7396 of 8,055

Hi there!

Is my profile accepted? thanks 

bstojadinovic
7397 of 8,055

Hi Daniel,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
data-entry-bd
Abdullah Al M Member Since: Sep 12, 2018
7398 of 8,055
Hello Dear,
Is this account approved?
I don't know anything. But I can doing everything now.
bstojadinovic
7399 of 8,055

Hi Abdullah Al,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
redoin10
Redwan N Member Since: Jun 15, 2019
7400 of 8,055

hello i am new here.

my account got rejected in the past.

now i am back i edit my profile and resend for approval.

but i got now confirmation or rejection.

can you check please?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS