cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Brice B Member Since: Mar 4, 2019
1361 of 2,213

Feel dumb right now. Smiley Wink Thank you for your fast reply!

Btw, there is a conflict with Chrome autofill and your dropdown list when you type in your city. Found a workaround but some people may get confused.

Rohan B Member Since: Apr 2, 2019
1362 of 2,213

I have entered all my detais more than 24 hours back but still my account is not active .

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1363 of 2,213

Hi Rohan,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Rohan B Member Since: Apr 2, 2019
1364 of 2,213
I used different browser now.

Please check it has been submitted now or not ?
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1365 of 2,213

Hi Rohan,

Yes, looks like you successfully submitted your application for the review. The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you about your approval status.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Calvin W Member Since: Apr 2, 2019
1366 of 2,213

How do I know if I've been accepted as a freelancer?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1367 of 2,213

Hi Calvin,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Kok Kean L Member Since: Apr 2, 2019
1368 of 2,213

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Michael G Member Since: Jan 4, 2017
1369 of 2,213

What application?

Mark Joseph R Member Since: Apr 2, 2019
1370 of 2,213

I have an account before with Odesk but can’t retrieved my log ins. I filled out information to start again with upwork. I am not sure if it was approved.

**edited for Community Guidelines**

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS