🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I know that my profile is approved?
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

I want to know is my profile approved? What is the process to check that?

Hi Saba and Iqra,

Yes, your profiles were accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I finished creating an account on Upwork. But I don't get anything that could tell me if my account is approved. Someone, please help me solve this.

Hi Nazmul,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for informing me.

Well try to look on your email account and there's the update.

After approving your profile by upwork , you will be notified through your contract information.

Hi Leonid,

Could you please send me a PM with more information so I can check? Please click on my name to send a PM. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Jaypal,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello team

I was wondering whether my profile is approved or not. Would you mind letting me know the status of my profile.

Hi Go,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks!! I promise that I never have written outside Upwork. Lol ..Had some cancer..a divorce. A corona..and my CMU student/son arrived homeI appreciate this'

Hi Kira,

At the moment you don't have any pending verifications and you can continue sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

i want to know if my profile has been approved?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ghufran,

Yes, your account has been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Everyone,

I would like to know if my profile is approved/accepted. The under approval/resubmit banner no longer appears in my feed.I haven't received any confirmation email. 

Thank you in advance. I appreciate your help!

Adrian

Hi Adrian Lloyd,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi,

Could you please help me with the status of my upwork profile? I wanted to know if its approved or still under review?

Regards,

Ekam Singh

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ekam,

Your profile is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am not sure how long the process takes or what else needs to be done, but I'd like to know if my profile has been approved. Would appreciate feedback on this matter. 

Hi Isabel,

Yes, your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you very much! Excited to be here 🙂

I have been expecting a mail from the Upwork team but got none. How do I know my account has been approved.

Hi Emmanuel,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi!

I was wondering if you could tell me if my profile was approved?

Thanks,
maddy

Hi Madelyn,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

How may I know if my profile is approved or not? Is there any indicator for that?

Regards,

Naqash Manzoor

MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Naqash,

Welcome to Upwork! And congratulations, your profile has been approved!

For reference, when a profile is not approved, a banner appears at the top of the profile.

I hope this helps! 

Thanks,

Mike

Cheers,
Mike

I have created and submitted a freelancer profile but was not approved and there are no explanations as why or what I need to correct. I have editted my profile twice and received the message below, but thee is no message in my email and did not received any message from support team. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong. 

"Unfortunately we were not able to accept the profile you submitted. Please check the messages you received from our support team for more information".

If you would like, you may edit your profile and then resubmit it for another review.

Hi Kofi,

One of our team members will update you directly via email regarding your account status. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Can any one plzzz tell me if my profile is approved or not????

Hi Hafsa,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi . I am new to upwork and I am from Ukraine . I do not know why my account is not approved. I once asked for support. Saying that your account must be 100% complete. I did this and increased my account to 100%. But not yet approved . Has anyone had a similar problem? Can help me for this problem ?

Hi Ebrahim,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. One of our team members has also reached out to you via ticket. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

How can i check if my profile is approved or not?

Hi Samuel,

I checked your account, and I'm happy to confirm that your profile has been accepted. To help you get started on Upwork, please out the freelancer resources we have compiled here. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi everyone!

Hope you are doing well!

May I just ask, How do I know if my profile is approved? I've been updating my profile since I created my account but I just don't have any idea on where to "submit" it so it can be reviewed by Upwork.

Thanks for the answers!

Regards,

Ray

Hi Ray Philip,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths