cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2881 of 6,713

Hi Patricia, 

I can see that you just recently submitted your account registration for your review. Please allow 24-48 hours for the team to review your account. Once approved, you should be able to start sending proposals to job posts. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Rodelio D Member Since: Nov 1, 2018
2882 of 6,713

Hello. May I know if my Upwork account is approved.

Thank you. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2883 of 6,713

Hi Rodelio,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Rodelio D Member Since: Nov 1, 2018
2884 of 6,713

Thank you for very fast response.

Highlighted
Mitchell K Member Since: Sep 4, 2019
2885 of 6,713

Hi All,

I have been awaiting my profile approval for some time, and when I click on 'Review Application' it refreshes the Create Profile Page and gives no further information.

Am I able to get an update on my application process and/or have my application approved?

Kind regards,

Mitch

Highlighted
2886 of 6,713

Hi Mitchell, 

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the City field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Mitchell K Member Since: Sep 4, 2019
2887 of 6,713
Hi Team,

Whenever I add the City and click on Review Application, the page just
refreshes.
There are no items highlighted in red, but the City field is empty again.

If you are able to run the application submission from your end, the City
is 'Essendon North'.

Kind regards,

Mitch
Highlighted
2888 of 6,713

Hi King, 

Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to do that from my end. Could you please let me know if clearing your cookies or using a different browser will resolve your issue?

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Pathum F Member Since: Sep 2, 2019
2889 of 6,713

Hello
I'm new to upwork. I recently created my profile to join upwork, unfortunately,  since i submit the account, it has been more than one week, Yet my profile hasn't been approved nor rejected. Anyone know the reason. As per the community, it won't take weeks to approve a new profile.  Can somebody help me to solve this? 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2890 of 6,713

Hi Pathum,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review. You will need to add your city in the City Field and click on the Review Application button.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled