🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I know that my profile is approved?
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi Ruth,

At the moment your application is under review. Please allow 24 to 48 hours for the review to be completed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi. I would like to know if my profile has been approved.

Hi Oluwafemi,

Your profile is approved, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

i am seeing this text "

Congratulations! You're now part of Upwork!

Tips to get started:

Complete your profile. Add portfolio items, testimonials, and certifications to stand out.

You'll win more jobs by using the Upwork app. Get the app"

i dont know if my profile is approved or not?havent recieved any email regarding the approval????

Wait for 24 Hour After That you receive Email If you profile accept or not

Hi Fatma,

~ Goran
Upwork

How to make sure if profile is approved or not? Didn't get confirmation email however it's public. Thanks

Hi Khokhar,

I checked your account, and I can confirm that it has been approved. Let us know if you need assistance. We're here to help. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi! Can you also please check if my account is approved? Thank you! 🙂 

Hi Kathlyn,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

The Upwork page says "Congratulations! You're now part of Upwork!", but I have not received a confirmation e-mail saying I have been approved. Have I been approved or that message always appears to all new users?

Hi Federico,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you!

Hi,

How will I get to know if my profile is approved or not.

Hi Rahul,

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks !!!

how can i know that whether my profile is approved or not?

Hi Mohit,

Your account has been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

I recently re-submitted my Upwork profile for approval. But I did not receive any email communication or notification whether my account was approved or not. Though my account status was changed to 'public' and I am able to submit proposals. Can anyone provide clarity on the same? 

Regards,

Priya Abraham

Hi Priya,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

thx

Hi Kristel,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

How do I know if my Upwork profile is Approved? TIA. 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Fiyazul,

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi 

I just want to ask that my account has been approved or not. I have creat an account two weeks ago but yet do not receive an email please let me know if my account is approved or not.

petra_r
Community Member

Let'S L wrote:

Hi 

I just want to ask that my account has been approved or not. I have creat an account two weeks ago but yet do not receive an email please let me know if my account is approved or not.

Is Let'S your legal name as it appears on your ID documents?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,

Yes, your account has been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your name needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

How will I know if my profile is accepted? I waited 2 days for my profile to be reviewed so I was disappointed, so I made a new one but it still says 12 hrs 😞 can someone enlighten me on how long should I wait thanks IN ADV

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mark,

Please keep in mind that our review process can take up to 48 hours. Once the review is completed our team will reach out to you with the results.

I would also like to clarify that opening more than one account is a violation of our TOS. Freelancers are allowed to have only one account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

OOF, my bad sir 😞 but I actually deleted the first account then created another one so I believe this doesn't violate the rules , but thanks for the info about the given timeframe I would get back to you after this 48hrs THANKS sir

petra_r
Community Member

Mark Anthony D wrote:

OOF, my bad sir 😞 but I actually deleted the first account then created another one so I believe this doesn't violate the rules 

It does.

Is my account approved?

Hi Shivam,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi! Newbie here.

How will I know if my profile has been approved already? It says here that I will receive an email from you but I still havent received it yet. Thank you!

Hi Ma Jamir,

At the moment your application is under review. Please allow up to 48 hours for the review to be completed, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

Please i'd like to know if my Upwork account has been approved or not. Thanks

Ojo B wrote:

Hello,

Amazing how many writers in the voice-over category had the same idea for their overview text!

Petra R wrote:

Ojo B wrote:

Hello,

Amazing how many writers in the voice-over category had the same idea for their overview text!

I did not even know that writers do voice overs! I guess it's such a specific niche market that they can command their 400$ per hour rate.

Hi guys, I am new here. Could you please guide me how can I tell if my profile is approved or not? I haven't received any declination email and my bidding options are open now. Does this mean that I'm in?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jeveria,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths