cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1921 of 7,460

Hi Arijeniwa,

Yes, your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles about Upwork.

~ Bojan
Untitled
22b4b03f
Samik P Member Since: Mar 15, 2019
1922 of 7,460

Greetings moderators,

I was wondering if there is way for me to know whether my profile has been approved by Upwork?

Thank you.

tuba-arshad
Tuba A Member Since: Mar 10, 2019
1923 of 7,460

Try to submitted a proposal, if you can, its mean your profile is approved.

bstojadinovic
1924 of 7,460

Hi Samik,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects.

You can check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
student_etienne
Etienne H Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
1925 of 7,460

Hello there,

questin is in the subject.

kind regards

bstojadinovic
1926 of 7,460

Hi Etienne,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
ann_gillian77
Ann Gillian K Member Since: Mar 20, 2019
1927 of 7,460
Hi! I would like to know about my application. I submitted my profile for review on 03/13/2019 and I have not received any emails yet if I got approved or denied. And I would like to know the status. Thank you so much and have a great day!
aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1928 of 7,460

Hi Ann, 

I would like to confirm that your account registration is accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

-Avery
Untitled
impavanyadav
Pavan K Member Since: Mar 20, 2019
1929 of 7,460

i have submitted my profile for review 1 months ago but still it shows your profile is not reviewed yet, and i read it takes 24hr to review profile.. and i am not even seeing any option to contact customer support or create any request.. please suggest

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1930 of 7,460

Hi Pavan, 

I checked your account and can see that your profile has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You may now start bidding for jobs in your category, and you know you can complete successfully. 

You may want to read up on these freelancer resources and tips for avoiding questionable jobs for help getting started, great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform, and more information about working safely through Upwork,.

-Avery
Untitled