» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I put manually a certificat
Page options
Community Member

How can I put manually a certificat

How can I put manually a certificat that is not on the list

5 REPLIES 5
ArjayM

Hi Branko,

We truly appreciate you reaching out. Adding certifications to your profile is a great way to show clients what you are able to do and find well-matched opportunities. If you try to enter a certification that’s not on the list, you’ll have the opportunity to add a custom certification. You can add up to two custom certifications. Please note that a custom certification will not have a verified badge. You may want to check this help article for detailed instructions on how to manually add a certification.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Community Member

How can I add this two certification on my manuel bar 

Hi Branko,

1. Go to Find Work  Profile
  2. Scroll down to the Certifications section and choose the Add Manually button
  3. Select a verifiable certification from the list and follow the instructions provided

Once you complete the verification process, your profile will feature the official certification logo; a 'verified' badge on your certification. This may help you access opportunities that match your level of skill.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Community Member

But how to put a certificate that is not on the list 

Hi Branko,

Thank you for following up. If you try to enter a certification that’s not on the list, you’ll have the opportunity to add a custom certification. You can add up to two custom certifications. Note that a custom certification will not have a verified badge. You can find more information in this help article

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths