🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Incorrect format when entering my first name ...
Page options
efc2f696
Community Member

Incorrect format when entering my first name with space (My first name's just one letter)

Hi

I was trying to enter a new payment method other than Paypal which is $2 and 2$ more when I try to send it to my bank account. The other payment method that I want to use is direct bank transfer but when I try to enter my first name in the first name field, it said incorrect format because I only enter 1 letter as my first name which is "M". How can I fix it? Since direct bank transfers only cost me 1$ rather than 4$ I rather use that 3$ to buy some Connects because I'm just getting started.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello M R,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
williamtcooper
Community Member

MR,

Either update Upwork or update your bank information so both sides match. Have a great day!

Hi William.

Thanks for answering! The name on my ID is M Ramdani, and my birth certificate's name is also M Ramdani. M is my legal first name, so I can't change anything

Hello M R,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths