cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSS

Highlighted
Prosanta K Member Since: Oct 11, 2019
1 of 5

I had 94% JSS and after that, I also got three 5 star feedback but my profile changed to 96% jss. How?

Why not 100% job success score?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 5

Prosanta K wrote:

I had 94% JSS and after that, I also got three 5 star feedback but my profile changed to 96% jss. How?

Why not 100% job success score?

Simple Maths... You can't get to 100% while whatever caused you to have 94% (rather than 100%) is still in your calculation window.

Say you have 100 completed contracts of equal or similar size in your calculation window, and 94 are counted as positive. That means 6 counted as not positive. You'd have to do another 100 contracts with a perfect outcome to get to 97%

But as your poor feedback from March will fall out of your 6 months window, you could theoretically get to 100% in September (6 months after the poor outcome)

Highlighted
Prosanta K Member Since: Oct 11, 2019
3 of 5

What are the requirements to become a Top-Rated freelancer?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
4 of 5

Prosanta K wrote:

What are the requirements to become a Top-Rated freelancer?

Read this

You need all of the below

• A current Job Success Score of 90% or higher
  • First hire on Upwork was more than 90 days ago
  • Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks
  • A 100% complete profile  (90% for those who brought their profiles over from Elance)
  • 12-month earnings of at least $1,000
  • Up-to-date availability (if unavailable now, set a date estimate)
  • An account in good standing with no recent account holds
  • Activity on the platform (proposal, accepted invitation, or earnings) in the past 90 days

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Maksym T Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
5 of 5

You got lucky. My JSS is only decreasing. I got two positive feedbacks after a negative one and still no change.