🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Milestone
Page options
3cacf842
Community Member

Milestone

I was working on a project ($98) and the due date was 15 Feb, I send the file to the client to check if everything is in place, he gave me added instructions that were not originally in the project, so I added another milestone ($50) for that project, the client hasn't accepted the milestone yet and on my previous milestone " submit work for payment" option has turned Grey.

Can anyone please help me understand what's going on, I am afraid I will get paid only $50 because I haven't submitted my work for the first milestone. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Pooja,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AndreaG

Hi Pooja,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
3cacf842
Community Member

Thank you!

Hello Andrea. How are you? 

I worked with a client last month and he set four milestones for four topics. I submitted the first two milestones and he paid me. Then I submitted the next two and the client activated the 3rd milestone after the submission and paid for it. Since then he is unresponsive and haven't activated the 4th milestone nor paid me. 

I tried to contact the client as well but he is unresponsive. 

I am attaching the screenshots. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

You started the work before the milestone was funded, and even delivered the work. The is nothing Upwork can do for you. You sent 4 articles for the price of 3 milestones. If you look at the message below the 4th milestone, it says not to start working.

Hi Sophie, please I am new to upwork. How can l include milestones when bidding for a job?

Secondly, can you elaborate more on her 4th milestone that wasn't paid for?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths