🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Review is not showing
Page options
mintumondal65
Community Member

Review is not showing

Hi Upworkers, I have recently completed a job, and the client gave me feedback, but that review did not show to my profile. It has only shown that there is no feedback given, but the client has already shared feedback. Here is my profile link:

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01546ef372923a4dea

Please do let me know, when will the review be visible to my profile?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

These don't automatically show up immediately. This is part of a cached content block that is regenerated on a regular schedule. After both you and the client have left feedback, it is normal to take a few days before the review shows up on your public profile page.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
prestonhunter
Community Member

These don't automatically show up immediately. This is part of a cached content block that is regenerated on a regular schedule. After both you and the client have left feedback, it is normal to take a few days before the review shows up on your public profile page.

846621fd
Community Member

Hey Upworkers,

I recently completed a job and the client gave me 5 stars and a good review but it is not showing on my profile since Friday.

What could be the reason?

Thanks.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Taiwo, 

Are you referring to Contract ID# 29745874? Once the payment for this contract is already processed according to the Weekly Billing Cycle, the contract and corresponding feedback will be listed on your profile. 

Congratulations on the success of this contract!

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths