cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to verify phone number

Samantha M Member Since: Dec 8, 2018
1 of 10

Hello, 
I am trying to verify my phone number but I cannot. I've tried two different browsers: microsoft edge and google chrome. Please help me with this issue.  

Thank you,

Samantha

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 10

Could it have something to do with you trying to verify a US phone number from outside the US maybe?

Samantha M Member Since: Dec 8, 2018
3 of 10
I did before but now I have returned to the USA and it's still not working.
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 10

Hi Samantha, 

The team will reach out to you through an email support ticket for more information about your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Suresh K Member Since: Jan 31, 2019
5 of 10

I'm unable to verify the phone number. Says number already associated with other account. 

6 of 10

Hi Suresh, 

It looks like you have registered for another account with the same mobile number. Please know that users are not allowed to have more than one account on Upwork. I'll go ahead and send you a private message for more information about your accounts.

-Avery
Untitled
Arnold M Member Since: Feb 15, 2019
7 of 10

Hi Avery,

I'm also not able to enter my phone number and verify. I'm on Windows 10 and tried all my browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Edge), with and without plugins/extensions active. I continue to click on "Verify Phone Number" and nothing happens, including two different numbers.

Thank you,

Arnold

8 of 10

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, Arnold. 

I have shared your account information with the Customer Support Team so that they can reach out to you to assist you with your phone verification.

-Avery
Untitled
Stephnaie Z Member Since: Mar 1, 2019
9 of 10

I am also having this issue. I am in the US and the verification just will not process. Keep clicking but nothing is happening. 

Thank you!

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
10 of 10

Hi Stephnaie,

We'll have a member of our support team reach out to you via email and assist with verifying your phone.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS