cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
1531 of 3,894

Joshua,

We look at a number of factors in order to verify a freelancer's location. In some cases, we also ask freelancers to upload an image of their state issued driver's license, ID card or United States passport so that we can verify their location but in some cases it's not necessary.

As for the map, could you please go to your Settings> Contact Info and try updating the address? It should appear in the drop down list when you start typing it.

Thanks.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Devin R Member Since: Feb 5, 2019
1532 of 3,894
Help! My verification ID isn’t uploading when I submit a proposal. I’ve done it many times and got locked out. It asked me to contact support. Can you have an agent call me ASAP!
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1533 of 3,894

Hi Devin,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket to assist you further with finishing our short verification process, thank you.

Untitled
Shawn O Member Since: Feb 6, 2019
1534 of 3,894

I would also like to verify my location or citizenship but am unable to. Apparently I reached the maximum number of tries to upload my ID.

Thank you

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1535 of 3,894

Hi Christopher and Shawn,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly and assist you further with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Amber C Member Since: Feb 20, 2019
1536 of 3,894
I have the same issue. I've uploaded my I'd multiple times and it has not been accepted. It says to contact customer support but just takes me to a FAQ page with no direct contact information. Please help.
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1537 of 3,894

Hi Albert, and Amber, 

I have shared your account information with the Customer Support Team and they will get in touch with you to assist you further with your location verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Jay J Member Since: Feb 24, 2019
1538 of 3,894

I am getting the same error? How do I request someone from support to reach out to me?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1539 of 3,894

Hi Jenna, Joe, Aranthea, Essence, Jaime, and Jay, 

I'm sorry if this has caused you any inconvenience. The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your location verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Hannah G Member Since: Mar 22, 2019
1540 of 3,894

hello I am having this problem. 

My passport was rejected and i live in the USA and the photo was correct 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS