cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3651 of 3,714

Hi Frances,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Daniel D Member Since: Sep 12, 2019
3652 of 3,714

I have tried multiple times to upload my license for US location verification.  Each time, I can load it but get an error stating the verifcation process failed and to try again later.  Is there a customer support ticket I can open to get this resolved?

Thanks!

Dan

Michael D Member Since: Apr 2, 2017
3653 of 3,714

Been trying for 2 years off and on... good luck

3654 of 3,714

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble this caused, Michael.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

~ Bojan
Untitled
3655 of 3,714

Thank you for reaching out to us, Daniel.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mary Beth T Member Since: Sep 18, 2019
3656 of 3,714

I can't change my address as requested and can't continue to submit a proposal. What am I doing wrong??

3657 of 3,714

Hi Mary Beth,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and looks like you were able to successfully update your address and complete your verification process.

Please let us know if you still need any assistance, we're here to help!

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Simon S Member Since: Sep 20, 2019
3658 of 3,714

I have submitted a picture of my id multiple times and I have reached the maximum number of times. I need help fixing this.

3659 of 3,714

Thank you for reaching out to us, Simon. 

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Cassius P Member Since: Feb 4, 2019
3660 of 3,714

Hello, I've tried uploading my ID to verify my location, but every photo I tried doesn't work. (I've read, and fully understand the guidelines to uploading it) I'd like to verify it manually, please, so I can start applying to US only jobs. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS