🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Upwork Profile Boosting Works or Not?
Page options
91cfaef7
Community Member

Upwork Profile Boosting Works or Not?

I want to boost my profile.
What is your suggestion about it?

Please let me know in the comment box.

Thank you 

Amir Khurshid
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ali-zuberi
Community Member

The more you make your profile look professional the more traction it will get. 
You best option is to 100% complete your profile using all the awesome features Upwork provide e.g. Video Resume, Portfolio, Service Catalog etc. 

If you have any previous client with you were working outside Upwork, you can invite them to the platform. This will also help you gain Rising Talent badge.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ali-zuberi
Community Member

The more you make your profile look professional the more traction it will get. 
You best option is to 100% complete your profile using all the awesome features Upwork provide e.g. Video Resume, Portfolio, Service Catalog etc. 

If you have any previous client with you were working outside Upwork, you can invite them to the platform. This will also help you gain Rising Talent badge.

Bro i have rising talent badge on my profile because its totally completed. Now i am running boost profile ad. Still there is zero impression and click. 

Amir Khurshid
ali-zuberi
Community Member

Are you pitching your self in the right category? And did you create your profile with the same domain in the start in which you are currently seeking jobs on Upwork? 

If any of the above questions have a 'No' in answer from your side. That my friend is a problem.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths