cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to get that first job? Then check this out...

Bogdan D Member Since: Jun 12, 2019
1381 of 1,388

Hello!

Can anybody give me an honest feedback about my profile?

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
1382 of 1,388

re: "Can anybody give me an honest feedback about my profile?"

Your profile photo is wrong. Replace it.

Your profile page headline identifies you as a "C# and Delphi developer".

But the photo does not show a C# and Delphi developer. The photo shows a stand-up comedian.

Bogdan D Member Since: Jun 12, 2019
1383 of 1,388

Haha, nobody told me that before. Actually the picture is taken from a conference at which I was a speaker. I had NO idea I look like a stand-up comedian.

Thank you for your feedback. Will change the photo ASAP.

Victoria R Member Since: Jul 8, 2019
1384 of 1,388

Great tips! I shall take them under consideration, thank you!

Mitesh S Member Since: Jul 28, 2019
1385 of 1,388

Is this relevant today? Any addition in light of the years which has passed since this was written?

Will J Member Since: Jul 30, 2019
1386 of 1,388

Hi can someone rate my upwork profile please and give me constructive criticism please?

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01cfb7e5b3ac22f156

Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
1387 of 1,388

Will J wrote:

Hi can someone rate my upwork profile please and give me constructive criticism please?

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01cfb7e5b3ac22f156

Your name is right there at the top of your profile, no need to repeat it, but rather use that space to dig right in and tell a client what you can do for them. Clients don't care how much you spend. The last sentence should be your first sentence.

And if you are an agency, you must set up with an agency account, not an individual contractor account.

I would lose the FREE comment, you can add that to your bids if you feel an RFP warrants that.

Finally, for the dollar figures you mention, your hourly rate seems low, and would give clients pause.

Ermilinda D Member Since: Aug 13, 2019
1388 of 1,388

Hello Everyone,

I created my profile way back 2017 but never really focus on it until this month when i'm searching for an online platform that offer online work. I am new in Upwork and I have read several articles on how to get started. I've submitted several proposals on Data Entry jobs but I haven't received any feedback from the clients. Can someone help me out check if I have the correct profile? I dont have any porfolio that I can upload as of yet as I haven't gotten any project. I would really appreciate your help to kick-off my carreer in Upwork.

Thanks,

E

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS