cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not receiving security code on my phone

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
71 of 358

Thank you for reaching out to us, Mark Allan.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
vikrant__thakur
Vikrant T Member Since: Apr 10, 2019
72 of 358

I don't have access to registered number and I want to change my registered phone number what should I do?

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
73 of 358

Hi Vikrant,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via an email to assist you further with updating your phone number. 

Thank you,

~ Nikola

Untitled
engtaimour
Tamer M Member Since: Nov 25, 2020
74 of 358

I need your support, as I can't access my settings page, as the page was asking about authenticator code which I didn't configure.

The authentication method was changed from SMS to Authenticator, I don't know why and I need to revert it back to SMS, as I lost control of my account.

Thanks

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
75 of 358

Hi Tamer,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
dbgm0709
Gustav D Member Since: Jun 29, 2018
76 of 358

Hi I am struggling to raise a request as I cannot activate 2-step verification. when I add my answer xxx xxx, I get a message "Answer should be 4 to 60 characters long (only latin characters are allowed)".

Answer is 6 characters long, actually 7 with the space.

Any help appreciated.

Regards,

Gustav

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
77 of 358

Hi Gustav,

Could you please make sure your security answer doesn't contain any non-English characters or symbols? Let us know if you still continue experiencing the issue.

~ Valeria
Upwork
dbgm0709
78 of 358

Hi Valeria,

It is plain english alphabet characters...

Regards,

Gustav

dbgm0709
79 of 358

Hi Valeria,

I see that it does not like spaces... resolved.

Regards,

Gustav

8b2b3908
Roberto R Member Since: Nov 25, 2020
80 of 358

Hi Valeria,

I have problem with my 2-step verification. I lost my verification code on mobile because i deleted all the cookies from website and i can't login in the platfom anymore. is it possible to deactive it to let me go in again and than i will restore and save it again on my mobile?

Or there is another way to log in ?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS