cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not receiving security code on my phone

Garvit P Member Since: Nov 27, 2020
71 of 221

I am having an issue getting SMS from Upwork for 2-factor authentication. I want to use an email address to get the code. How can I do that?
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
72 of 221

Hi Garvit,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Cae I Member Since: Nov 28, 2020
73 of 221
Same problem, i dont receive security code per sms for account settings.
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
74 of 221

Hi there,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Happy Tabo M Member Since: Nov 30, 2020
75 of 221
Hello how do I reach the support team? I've been trying to cerify my phone number for the past week but i keep getting an error saying you chamged your phone number too many times ples contact the support team so how do i resolve this issue?
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
76 of 221

Hi Tabo,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Muhammad Jahanzaib B Member Since: Oct 11, 2020
77 of 221

Hi, Actually I am stuck at the authentication code while going to my settings. in the start, I have created an account and chosen an authenticator app code for verification. So my smartphone has some issues that's why I have to delete all my apps. now I am stuck and I cannot enter into my account setting because it asks for an authenticator code. can you please reset so that I can choose my SMS verification for future security? thanks

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
78 of 221

Hi Muhammad Jahanzaib,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Zubair S Member Since: Sep 19, 2019
79 of 221

Hey,

I can't get verification code on my phone or email my Account is already verified. When I am getting entered to my profile settings It needs verification that will be sent on your mobile/email. But from 3 days I'm trying still not getting any code. I've attached the screenshot. 

Please help me out. 

Thank you. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
80 of 221

Thank you for reaching out to us, Zubair.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS