🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Account Suspended
Page options
hk1997
Community Member

Account Suspended

Please resolve my issue !!
I am not able to submit proposals as it says "you can't submit a proposal because your account is suspended.".
However, when I submitted an appeal to unsuspend my account they responded that my account is not suspended. Please resolve my issue.
I'm not getting a proper support on this. I've been only asked to clear cache & cookies & I've tried it several times but doesn't work. Also, the same issue persists on mobile app. There must be a technical issue then. Please investigate this matter.

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Hassaan,

If the action buttons that you usually use are grayed out, the Trust & Safety team may have suspended your account. In that case, you will have received a support ticket with an email notification about the action on your account. Please refer to your ticket on this page and reply to the email if you have any questions for the team.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,779 REPLIES 1,779

I have same issue please help me out,where is the email?

e16b8b98
Community Member

hey thanks for reply but the link you gave is a broken link and i have no email from upwork about this?

e16b8b98
Community Member

i do see a ticket from them, i did a small project for a friend and i didnt see their ticket item, and its now market as SOLVED but my account is still suspended?

759e32fa
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Dragan,

Please check your registered email for a corresponding email sent by our support team. You can respond to the said email and it should reopen the ticket and direct it to them.

~ AJ
Upwork
e1240fae
Community Member

i submitted the ID for verification and my account got suspended profile link https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0140ec1fdb3bbc9aaf

839657f0
Community Member

Hi Nikola,
I'm writing this after much frustration and wait. My husband made his account under the name of "Dr. Abdurrehman" (https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0181d0120e1d4c4ed0) as he is a doctor and he wanted his future clients to know that when he applies for a job. However, when Upwork asked for ID verification, he came to know that his profile name should match the name on his ID card. So he changed the name on his profile same as his ID card "Abdur Rehman". Even though the name on his profile changed, whenever he applied for ID verification, they still asked for ID under the name "Dr. Abdurrehman". We contacted Upwork Support multiple times but received no answer. Finally, Upwork suspended his account and he lost two clients. We immediately appealed (#42381119and were promised to receive a response from the Upwork team in 24 to 48 hours. It's been about a week now and still haven't received a reply yet. Suspended accounts cannot post anything on the community and you cannot have more than one account, therefore, we didn't have any other choice except for me to post on this thread. I am also aware that you cannot reveal information about another account to someone else. Therefore, all I'm asking is that you reply to his own account and kindly speed up the process. We have absolutely no idea what to do and it is getting very frustrating waiting for a response. Hope I'll get a response over here.

e4a6a521
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

I'll be expecting a prompt response from your team as it is already my 8th day of reaching out. Hope you understand. Thank you. 

My Upwork account was suspended a few days back because I violated a transaction( unknowingly). The support team is unresponsive now. Please kindly help

Hey, do you how to connect their support team? 

My identity verification is taking too long (more than 10 days) still getting pop-up that my identity is being verified.

Hi Numan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
0e69a743
Community Member

Hi Nikola, 

I am now having the same issue. It says my account has been suspended even though I've never used the account and it's telling me to contact customer support. I cannot seem to get in contact with anyone to help me. Are you able to please help? 

Thanks,

Pam 

ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Pamela,

I can see that you've been coordinating with the team about the status of your account via email, and a support ticket has been set up. They have provided you with more information and instructions on resolving the issue with your account. They are now waiting for your response to proceed. You may access your ticket on this page or your email for this information.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Nikola

it has been 3 weeks now that I am going back and forth with the support team and the community forum to have the restriction removed from my account. My client and I have provided everything that we were asked for and still even 4 days after the entire (very long) verification process has been completed by my client, my account is still restricted. I really need to withdraw my money. And it's getting very problematic for me now. Can you please look into it? Thank you 

Hi Ayesha,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. I already followed up with the team handling your ticket. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions as soon as possible.

Please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team can assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Nikola

My account has been suspened too. I contact the Upwork team, and it has been like a month without any respond from the team. So I dont even know what the problem is. I have contacted upwork a few times and still have not heard anything regarding my issue. Please can someone help. Thanks

Hi Cheng,

I am responding on behalf of Nikola. I checked this account that you're using to post here in the community, and I don't see any limitations on your account. Are you referring to a different account? 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne

Thank you so much for all your hellp, and sorry for my late respond. I dont know it was suspended a fews ago. Now I can can submit proposal again. It was so werid. Anyways, thank you so much and Merry Christmas!!! 

bd550378
Community Member

I am having the same issue can someone help please
I am not able to submit proposals as it says "you can't submit a proposal because your account is suspended."

Thank you

Hi Waldin,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble while applying for job post. I checked your account and I can confirm that your account is fully restored. Feel free to message us with the screenshot if the issue persists. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
0b9f9023
Community Member

2.pngHello Upwork Team Support My Upwork payment was not received.

On My Bank Account

8e9d8f67
Community Member

I can't apply for any job, because when I apply, it says,"You can't submit a proposal because your account is suspended"

Please Solved This Problem 

ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Abdul,

I see a couple of support tickets about your account status concerns. Please allow our team 24-48 hours and you will get an update on one of your active tickets on this page once your account is thoroughly reviewed.

A gentle reminder, please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team can assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
870002ab
Community Member

Hi Nicolas 

My account was suspended a while ago and I have appealed it but haven't hear from the team.  Kindly help me look into it asap

Hi Ololade,

I notified the team that will be assisting you with this. One of our agents has already contacted you with more information via a support ticket

~ Luiggi
Upwork
b34a89ed
Community Member

We're unable to post your job because your company has been suspended. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

please my account active please

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths