🐈
» Forums » Support » Account badge and jss issue
Page options
27e131d1
Community Member

Account badge and jss issue

Due to an Upwork error one day suddenly my account was inaccessible and all my contracts got ended all my proposals got withdrawn but after case I got back my account and team Upwork excused me and promised me all this:

its a message by Upwork:
Danny
March 12, 2024 14:24
Hello,

We are reaching out to apologize for a recent error that impacted your Upwork account.

This error, which unintentionally suspended your account, was on our end and may have caused your active contracts to be unexpectedly closed, your proposals to be withdrawn, badges (such as Top Rated) to be removed, plus other account issues.

We are very sorry about this and want you to know we have:

Reached out to your clients to let them know what happened and asked them to send you a new offer if a contract was closed due to this error
Scheduled a refund of any Connects you spent on proposals that were withdrawn. You should see those Connects added back to your account within the next 24 hours
Restored any badge that was lost due to this issue. You should see the badge again in the within the next 24 hours

We’re here to help answer any questions or concerns you have – just let us know by replying to this email.

Best regards,
The Upwork Team

All i got is my lost connects, but my rising talent badge is not back till today, and some ongoing contracts ended without a review and these clients are not responsive so I am wondering it will affect my jss and now i have also got 1st review and waiting for my jss to be activated but if its activated and below my expectation it will be because of upowrk error and i want help from you in that if that error has not occurred these all contracts should have been ongoing and won't have any bad impact on JSS.

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Christopher,

I see that you were able to reach out to our support team and raised a ticket about your Connect and badge concerns. Rest aassured that your case has been escalated to the appropriate team. Kindly expect an update from one of the team member on this page once your case is thoroughly reviewed.

We seek your patience and utmost understanading  while we sort this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths