🐈
» Forums » Support » Account suspended
Page options
yatchvi
Community Member

Account suspended

My account has been suspended, I just made my account few weeks ago, I was inactive for a while. But today, I checked the account and boom, it has been suspended. Please let me know what is the issue.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

917 REPLIES 917
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Divya,

We'll have someone from our team reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
9ca8043c
Community Member

what kind of document should I provide?

Hello Sadith.

Thank you for your message. I see that the relevant team has notified you to clarify details about your relationship or connections with your client. Kindly reply to the same ticket with the requested information so that they can better assist you with the next steps to restore your account. 

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
a5a8ace6
Community Member

Hi,

This is Tofajjal Hossain.

My topic: I need a verification option. Which I loss previous time.

Thanks

Hi Md T,

I can see that you have already followed up on your ticket with the number 32841598. Our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further directly there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
rouchelle-thomas
Community Member

Hello,

I’d like to know why my account has been suspended.

I’ve always had a good job success rate and i logged in after a long time and it’s suspended

Hi Rouchelle,

YOu can contact support for further information.

Regards

Hi Rouchelle,

I can see that the team reached out to you via a support ticket with more information about your account status. Kindly follow up with them so they can assist you further.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
rouchelle-thomas
Community Member

My account was suspended,

i received a ticket , it says solved but my account is still suspended and i can't use my account. 

Kindly advise what needs to be done

Hi Rouchelle, 

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via email to assist you further with your account status. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
gamaliel69
Community Member

Hello,

I was away from upwork for about 4months because I was dealing with a critical health crisis, only to log back in days ago to find out my account has been suspended. All attempts to enquire the reasons behind this decision have ended in naught.

Pls, I will like to appeal for a reconsideration of this decision, as I haven't broken any rules to the best of my knowledge. I cannot emphasise how much this account means to me.

Hi Gamaliel,

I see you're already in correspondence with the team on this support ticket. Please allow more time for them to carefully review your account and follow up with you. Once that happens, you'll be notified!

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks for your response Aleksandr.

Since your last message I'm yet to get any feedback on the support ticket.

Is there a way my request can be reviewed speedily? Thanks.

Hi Gamaliel,

I apologize for any delay in responding to your ticket. Please allow our team time to review your case. You can be sure that someone from the team will update your ticket to assist you further with your account status. We appreciate your continued patience while the team reviews your case. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks Joanne.

Still waiting.
ubaneen
Community Member

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Saima,

I see the team already reached out to you via this support ticket and is currently awaiting a response from you. Please check the ticket out and follow up with the team so they can continue assisting you.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
f1913308
Community Member

Sir my friends account was suspended due to a policy violation my friend has removed that content by which the account was suspended can you please make another review of that account so that the account will able to send proposals and the suspension was removed.
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Divyanshu,

Please know that, for privacy reasons, we're unable to discuss details of another user's account with you. Please let your friend know they can reach out to us directly so we can help. 

A quick way to contact support is by clicking the question mark icon that shows at the bottom right corner of this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help with, please select the best option for your situation. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click "Get Support" for more options, including contacting our support team.

~Andrea
Upwork
37b8c29b
Community Member

Hello my another account was suspended there is any one i can contact ?

Hi Moh,

I followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your ticket very soon!

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
naeemmuhammad26
Community Member

Please reinstate my account

Hi Javed,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
shubhampatel63
Community Member

My multiple accounts were present from different mail. I don't know that I have multiple accounts. When I was a student I saw an ad about Upwork and I always create accounts from different mail. Now I am literally on this mail. I got a mail from Upwork that my account has been suspended. I told him to delete all other accounts except this one, this is my real id. 

can you please tell me how much time Upwork support will take to answer me? I am fearing that they will harm my this real account.

please help 

Hi Shubham,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticket.

Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Ok, sir /mam, try to activate this account, i.e.,  **Edited for Community Guidelines**,
and delete other accounts
 **Edited for Community Guidelines**, from these accounts I also did some
projects this month and also have a plus membership.

c432a0a6
Community Member

I've used upwork before, and it was great, no issues 4 years ago.  Now, I posted a new job, found a good candidate, and hired her for a test to see if she was a good fit, even putting money in the Escrow.  Halfway through, my account was suspended, and has remained suspended for more than 48 hours, and I cannot begin to tell you how disruptive this is, I have a deadline to meet, and there is no reason to make this last so long.  I've reached out to support but the messages I send are sitting there unanswered.  Does Upwork not like having clients?  I'll be perfectly happy to take my business somewhere else if that's what it takes.

Hi Adam,

I checked your account and it looks like you already chatted with one of our agents. You can access the ticket here. Feel free to post any follow-up questions on the ticket and the agent will be happy to assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
zainmirza60
Community Member

I am getting this notification on my profileScreenshot 2021-10-28 220941.jpg very bad experience with upwork,

Hi Zain,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork

Upwork support is not good I created the ticket but they also do not know
what to do. I am very worried about my account no body here to help me. I
am trust on support. Support response is very slow.

Hi Zain,

I'm sorry for any delays. Please allow our team time to review and get back to you directly to provide assistance. I assure that one of our agents will help you get this sorted as soon as possible. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
siddiqueuaf
Community Member

Hi all,

I have just recieved back to back orders from a client, I completed all projects in a quick way... these were not much difficult task.

Upwork has suspended my account, is this the way upwork dealing with freelancers? 

I was waiting for clients for a long time, and now when a client came to me upwork suspended my account...

Please help me to resolve this issue

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticket regarding your account status. I shared your concern with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thank you, I am waiting for a response from the team.

8a651735
Community Member

Hello everyone, 

As upwork user for many years, my account was set on hold. Then follow a request for verification with ID Nation card and some other documents (i choose bank statement). After sending the request documents my account was suspended for no reason. Im send the right documents as was described and the result of that was suspension. Will be happy someone to help 🙂

Hi Petko,

Could you please send me a PM with the details of the account you're referring to so I can check? 

~ Joanne
Upwork
7cebf4cf
Community Member

My account is suspended even tho I have followed all the community guidelines.
Please resolve this issue as I was working on an important project.

Hi Mohd,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page

Please consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further with your account. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
7cebf4cf
Community Member

That ticket is already closed, I got suspension as one of my jobs is not clear due to some technical problem from my side. I promise I will follow the community guidelines properly in the future and won't repeat the same mistake again. Please resolve the issue ASAP.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths