🐈
» Forums » Support » Add Full Adress
Page options
9c7e20a6
Community Member

Add Full Adress

"We were unable to process your proposal due to missing address information. Add your full address."

I can't submit a proposal, because i have do add my full adress, where can i add it?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
c1c14468
Community Member

To add your full address to your Upwork profile, follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Upwork account.
  2. Go to your profile by clicking on your profile picture at the top right corner of the page.
  3. On your profile page, click on the "Edit profile" button.
  4. Scroll down to the "Contact Info" section.
  5. Within the "Contact Info" section, you will find fields to enter your address information, including your full address, city, state/region, ZIP/postal code, and country.
  6. Fill in all the required address fields with your accurate and complete address information.
  7. After entering your address, click on the "Save" button to save the changes to your profile.

Once you have added your full address to your profile, you should be able to submit proposals without encountering the error message about missing address information. It's important to provide accurate and up-to-date information to maintain a professional profile.

Please note that Upwork requires accurate address information for identity verification purposes and to ensure compliance with local regulations.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths