🐈
» Forums » Support » Upwork Support not responding
Page options
miretter
Community Member

Upwork Support not responding

This is my ticket number:- #33871245

This client asked for work as you can see the attached screenshot, and after working on her task and tracking the hours, she asked for a refund and wrote that we did not discuss any work that needs to be done, ended the contract then she left me 1/5 review before even discussing this matter with me. This will affect my JSS and my profile on upwork and I really have no idea what I have done. I have sent an email to freelancersuccess@upwork.com to remove the feedback and to remove the effect on the JSS. But this will appear on my profile as "this feedback has been removed" which shows that there is a bad feedback that was posted and I removed it. This is so unfair, as all my profile is 5/5 feedbacks and reviews and my JSS was on the process to be back to 100% again. Please help me on this matter. I dont understand how did she not ask for work and at the same time she sents an offer as the attached ? Kindly get back to me with a solution for this matter ASAP. I have contacted with Upwork support they asked me for confirming that I want to remove the feedback (private and public + JSS affect) that I have done; still havent received any response from them. Please help me with this or inform Upwork support to proceed with this further ASAP.

Thanks,
Mirette

2 REPLIES 2
759e32fa

Hi Mirette,

We know you're eager to hear back from us, but our support teams are dealing with an unprecedented number of inquiries, causing delays in our response time. That being said, your concerns and questions are still our top priority, and we're doing everything we can to get back to you as soon as possible.

To help us streamline the process, please refrain from creating multiple tickets or posts about the same issue. This allows our team to assist you more efficiently and get you the best possible outcome faster. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.

~ AJ
Upwork
spectralua
Community Member

You already did all required. Feedback will be removed. Then, after next calculation cycle, JSS recalculated. No your action needed.

upd "This feedback has been removed" shown so it is removed already.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths