🐈
» Forums » Support » Bug with Availability badge
Page options
akbarov_elmir
Community Member

Bug with Availability badge

After activating new feature Boost your profile my Availability badge not showing anymore when I view my profile. May be this is visible for others, but will be better Upwork can fix this bug.

akbarov_elmir_0-1696963104784.png

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Elmir,

Thank you for your patience. This issue has been resolved now and the site should be fully functional. Feel free to message us if you have further questions. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Elmir,

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. I've immediately shared your report with the appropriate team for further review. We'll keep this thread updated with more information once we receive a response from them. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Elmir, 

I'm here to share some updates regarding your Availability Badge not being displayed when you view your profile after boosting it. Our engineering team is aware of this concern and is working towards resolving this issue.

I want to note that your Availability Badge status will appear in client search results despite not seeing the badge while viewing your profile. So, if a client is searching for talent and comes across your profile, they will see the Availability Badge if you have it turned on.

I appreciate your patience while we work towards resolving this issue.

~ Avery
Upwork
PradeepH

Hi Elmir,

Thank you for your patience. This issue has been resolved now and the site should be fully functional. Feel free to message us if you have further questions. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths