🐈
» Forums » Support » Can't leave the agency
Page options
ivan-martimyanov
Community Member

Can't leave the agency

Hi, I am facing issues trying to leave the agency.
I have closed all active contracts and declined all offers.

From the freelancer profile it  is saying:
"Can not leave team. You have active contract or proposal with team."

From the agency side it makes a redirect without any changes.
Please help me.

Here is the video record:
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi June,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

64 REPLIES 64
3c49321e
Community Member

Yeah! I'm no longer associated with the agency. Thanks!

56ce5c02
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

May I also ask for assistance, please? I'm facing the same issue, can't leave my agency. I'm no longer affiliated with them and have no active contracts or proposals.

Please help me!

Thanks,
Syed Hasan

Hi Syed,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
13d55c7e
Community Member

Hi! Can you help me with this too?
I can't leave agency, but haven't active jobs.

Hi Maxim,

I can see that you were able to leave the Agency. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
4e417e93
Community Member

Hi, May I also ask for assistance please. I'm facing the same issue, can't leave my agency. I have no active contracts and proposals

Please help me!

Hi Mr. Z,

I'll have one of the team members assist you further via a support ticket. Please allow our team time to review your report and you should be getting an update on this page with your ticket once done.

~ Arjay
Upwork
ahmedibr4him
Community Member

Hi there!

Me too, please, I have lost so many connects because I thought I was applying for myself.

Kindly assist with leaving the agency. 

Thank you! 

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Ahmed, We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

Please feel free to check the ticket via this link.

Thank you!

~ Mostafa
hasanrizvi7
Community Member

Same issue.

rrfabella
Community Member

Hi! May I also ask assistance for the same issue? I no longer have active contracts and I still can't leave my agency. Thank you in advance!

Hi Roger,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
57c27bb7
Community Member

Hi, I'm also having issues trying to leave the agency.
Reason is "You have active job applications with the team. You need to revoke them first before you can leave the team"

Hi Iffat,

I would be happy to help. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
rivera_rojohn
Community Member

Hi! 

Can I also ask for help in leaving the agency?

Thank you. 

f10bc5d0
Community Member

Hello,

I have the exact same probelm. Coud someone please reach out and help me leave the agency.

Thank you,

Hi Mugeni,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
42eebccb
Community Member

Can't leave the agency

Hi, I am facing issues trying to leave the agency.

From the freelancer profile it  is saying:
"Can not leave team. You have active contract or proposal with team."

Please help me.

Please make sure you don't have active proposals and contracts. 

ggananan
Community Member

Hi Team, 

Im also having an issue leaving an agency that is no longer active. I need some assistance, please. I ended an active contract but still can find the option to leave the agency. 

Hi Garry,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
29ae5372
Community Member

Hi Team.

I also cannot leave from my agency even I don't have any active work or proposal. Could you help me?

8ad6fac4
Community Member

I'm having trouble leaving the agency despite closing all my active contracts and declining offers. On my freelancer profile, it's displaying a message that says, "Can not leave team. You have an active contract or proposal with the team." When I try to leave from the agency side, it simply redirects without any changes. Can you please assist me with this issue?

Hi Eugene,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths