🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Categories will not save
Page options
johnamorosso
Community Member

Categories will not save

I'm working on my profile and cannot get the categories to save.

I have attached an image.  It says "You must select at least one type of work".  

I have tried it in two different browsers, cleared cookies and cache and it's still not working.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi All, 

I am happy to let you know that this issue is now resolved. We will be closing this thread but if you need further assistance feel free to post in Community and we will be happy to assist you. 

Thank you for your patience,

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

46 REPLIES 46
6f9dd455
Community Member

I am having the same issue. Have tried different browsers and clearing cookies.

aidaina88
Community Member

Hi there 

I'm facing issues to save the category could someone help thanks

Hi Jasmin,

Thank you for your message. Could you try loading your Upwork profile on another browser? You can also try clearing your browser cookies and cache to check if that helps.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
aavua
Community Member

Same problem here. I try to select categories in Profile Settings and get an error with the text "You must select at least one type of work". Tried another browser and cache clean, didn't help 🙄

Hi Anton,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. You can try changing the Categories from the bottom right part of the main page instead of the profile settings. Please let us know if you still encounter any issues and we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
aavua
Community Member

Thanks a lot! This worked for me 😊

NikolaS

Hi All, 

I am happy to let you know that this issue is now resolved. We will be closing this thread but if you need further assistance feel free to post in Community and we will be happy to assist you. 

Thank you for your patience,

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths