🐈
» Forums » Support » Client cant book a consultation
Page options
the3dguru
Community Member

Client cant book a consultation

A client is trying to book a consultation with me. He tells me that my schedule shows as fully booked. He cannot book the consultation because there is no available time, so he's had to offer it as a fixed price contract.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Steven,

Go to your Upwork profile, click the Consultation graphic, then go to the Availability section to change hours available and days available.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
williamtcooper
Community Member

Steven,

I have had that happen a few times. Go to your Consultation page and double check the availibility because a few times Upwork's system changed my calendar instead of me doing so.

Hi William,

Thanks for helping.

The only consulation page I can find is the one that lists consultations I've set up. I can't see a setting for availability anywhere? Am I looking in the right place?

Hi Steven,

Go to your Upwork profile, click the Consultation graphic, then go to the Availability section to change hours available and days available.

OK, I think I've figured it out. I had to edit the consulation and add an availability timetable. I think I didn't do that because I'm not keen on the idea of clients scheduling time without asking first. What if they schedule for a time I'm not around and then complain that I didn't turn up?

Still, I think that will have solved it. Thanks for the help.

Steven,

Yes, you will need to manage the Consultation calendar. You have one day before the Consultation to reschedule without it harming your JSS.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths