🐈
» Forums » Support » Contact Customer Support
Page options
4e8fb03d
Community Member

Contact Customer Support

I cannot seem to contact customer support. I've read all the other posts saying to click the? or the get help button at the bottom of the screen or the chat bot. I have none of those options. So I'm unable to contact support. Unclear on how to submit a ticket. 

When I go to this page - https://status.upwork.com/ and click "Report Issue" then the page just refreshes and nothing happens.

18 REPLIES 18
PradeepH

Hi Kareena,

I am sorry to hear about the issue while contacting the support team. A quick way to contact support is by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner of the Upwork Help page. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot. If you have some general questions about using Upwork or are looking for advice, feel free to post here in the Community.

If you are unable to find the "Get Support" button, could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi, I have the same issue. I can't contact upwork customer support. When I click on 'Report Issue' it just brings out a blank page. The 'Get Support' button is also not showing. Please how do I contact Upwork about my issue? 

Hi Angel,

I apologize for the difficulties you encountered while trying to reach our support team. Please refer to the steps I shared in an earlier post on how to contact our support team, or feel free to share your concern in this post so that we can provide you with further assistance.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Community Member

Hi Pradeep H, 

I am having the same issue as Kereena. I need to speak to a live agent as I am having issue to verify my ID. 

Please see attached the screenshot conversation with your bot that doesn't understand that I need to talk to a live agent. 

Please can you help. 

Thanks

Hi Elysa,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble connecting to support. Feel free to post your concern here so that one of our team members can assist you. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
890e2a09
Community Member

need a live person on Upwork please

Hi Scarlette,

I can sense the urgency of your concern; please allow me to assist. Could you please share more details about your concern and how we can help? We'll look into that and assist you accordingly. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
ee4e844b
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

I hope this message finds you well. The testimonial from my client was not approved for publication on Upwork. I completely understand that it requires sufficient evidence to verify the validity of contact information for testimonials. He is a legitimate client of mine from an E-Learning Company. Despite providing his LinkedIn profile and all necessary details, Upwork was unable to validate the information provided.  He was kind enough to take the time out of his busy schedule to write me a testimonial. So please can you please assist me with this matter? Your help would be much appreciated.

- Rio

Hi Rio,

To ensure trust and quality in our marketplace, we can only approve testimonials from clients when we have sufficient evidence that the contact information is valid. In this case, we may not have been able to find sufficient information. You can try requesting another from a different client.

~ Joanne
Upwork
ee4e844b
Community Member

The testimonial from my client was not approved for publication on Upwork. I understand that it requires sufficient evidence to verify the validity of contact information for testimonials. He is a legitimate client of mine from an E-Learning Company. Despite providing his LinkedIn profile and all necessary details, Upwork was unable to validate the information provided. He was kind enough to take the time out of his busy schedule to write me a testimonial. Could someone please assist me with this matter? Your help would be much appreciated.

- Rio

b26b1a2a
Community Member

I can't find any way to contact Upwork Support, like real help from Real Living human who can help me. 
I just moved to a new Country for my education and I want to show that in my profile, so that My client can see my location, also local time to have the exact details of me. Wrong data can lead to miscommunication or lost project, I don't want that. 

I tried to update my profile country in the settings, It gives two option, Tried both, nothing works. I even shared my Personal documents based on Upwork required document list, such as "Visa/Residence Permit" yet Upwork says share alternare documents. 
I need serious assistance. 

bc3b1209
Community Member

Hello, I need help with verifying my profile and I can’t find a live agent.

Hi Rodion,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
db0227cd
Community Member

Hello, I am unale to update my employment history since it does not show my previous employers in the drop down menu and when I add all the details, I do not see any error yet the save button is greyed out. i tried speaking with the chatbot that was of no help. Can I please get in touch with a an agent who can help me fix my issue? Thank you!

Hi Ammad,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
keshavgera
Community Member

Hello Upwork Team,

I want to highlight my issue. I worked for one client. I got billed for 21 hrs. As its hourly contract so I waited for 14 days for my payment But today payment got refunded back to client. I want money of my hard work.

Hi Gaurav,

I am sorry to hear about your experience with this client. I can see that one of our team members has raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork
127fe3ea
Community Member

Hello, Upwork.

I'm having trouble verifying my identity, I cannot seem to be able to finish the process on my phone and would like to talk with a live agent.

Thank you.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths