🐈
» Forums » Support » Did not receive connects after interview
Page options
hadikallas
Community Member

Did not receive connects after interview

Hi!

I got interviewed around 36 hours ago for 2 PROPOSALS that I submitted. (Did not work with these clients before), but I only received 10 connects. Can you please check?

Also If I get invitation from clients who I never worked with, do I get connects?

Thanks
Hadi

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,058 REPLIES 1,058
d585cb35
Community Member

Oh i got it now.
Thank you

Hi Andrea,

I also experience the same thing with others on the thread. I've received 3 interviews since last week and I haven't received connects unlike before. I would just like to understand if there's an update with regards to it.

Thank you,
Apple

Hi Apple,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
mishapehal
Community Member

Hey, I secured an interview after submitting a proposal but did not get the free 10 connects for it. I received one for the interview before this job but not for this specific interview. Could you help me out with this?

Thank you

Muskaan

Hi Muskaan,

Could you please let me know which job post/proposal you're referring to so I could check?

~Andrea
Upwork

The one labelled '2D drawing in Autocad' in the attatched screenshot. 

It looks like this was a recent interview, Muskaan. Please know that Connects take up to 24 hours to be added to your account! If more time passes feel free to follow up.

~Andrea
Upwork

Yes, I recieved them a few hours ago. 

Thank you so much for the response anyway 🙂

52ef1174
Community Member

Hi.

I have the same problem.  I applied for a job and got interviewed the other day but till now no connects were credited to me. I have checked my Connects History for the last 7 days and I have not reached the 50 connects for 7 days.  

Thanks.

Hi Barbara Esperanza,

Could you please confirm the job post you're referring to so I can check this for you? You can send them to me via PM by clicking on my name. Also. please know that the Connects are automatically added to your account within 24 hours. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
52ef1174
Community Member

Sent the Job Link post via PM.

Thanks.

intimealok
Community Member

I didn't get connected from some days.i need help. Please.

Hi Alok,

Thank you for your message. Could you please clarify your questions? 

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

I didn't get connects after interview

Hi Alok,

I checked with our team and it looks like you already received the free Connects for the interview you are referring to. You can find more information on your Connects History page. 

Here’s how it works:

1. Submit a proposal to a job

2. Receive a request from a client to interview

3. Respond, connect, and earn a bonus of 10 Connects!

Note: Connects will be automatically added to your account -- please allow up to 24 hours. You can earn up to 50 Connects every seven days! 

~ Nikola
Upwork

But i didnot get any connects.

Hi Alok,

As Nikola previously mentioned, you have already received the Connects for the job you're referring to.  You can find more information on your Connects History page. Note that you can expand the date filter to show the last 30 or 90 days like it's shown here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

There is a montly cycle of connects bucket fill. For example, my connect bucket is filled with 10 connects on 15th of every month. If you have utilized your connects already, you have to wait till your refill date or buy some, if you want them readily available.

I did not get any connect. Please help me. After interview and monthly, i did not get any connect.

Hi Alok,

I checked and can see you received your monthly Connects last month. Please check your Connects History. You’ll see these free Connects added to your account at the start of your next billing cycle. You can find this date on your Memberships and Connects page under User Settings.

If you haven't received Connects for an interview please let me know which Job Post/Proposal you're referring to so I could check.

~Andrea
Upwork
08d94f06
Community Member

Hi Andrea,
Could you please check again for me? This connects not added in 48 hours. Thank you!

Hi Nuriddin,

I have already replied to your PM, and I'll continue to assist you there. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
mahersanaullah35
Community Member

I won the contract but didn't receive connect. Can anyone help me out? Here is the contract ID

Hi Muhammad,

Free Connects are credited to your account within 24 hours of your first response to the client's message on your job proposals. You can check your Connect History page to check your Connect status.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Hi Pradeep!
I won two contracts yesterday but got connects of one interview. Can you please check with the Contract ID I shared

Hi Muhammad,

As Pradeep shared, you need to allow up to 24 hours for the Connects to be awarded.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I got interviewed for a job from 4 days ago but I still haven't received my connects. Could you look into this? Thanks.

Hi Abraham,

I checked but couldn't find the interview from 4 days ago. Could you please send me a private message with more information about it so that I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I did interview on a job but still I didn't receive connects. Could you look into this? Thanks. 

N.B: Screenshot Added.

Hello Neamet,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

Thanks. Problem solved.

I didn't receive 10 connects after client replied to me. I have only 2 connects available now. 

Hi Nirmal,

Please allow the Connects to be automatically added to your account. If after 48 hours, they are still not reflected in your account, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
3a49d474
Community Member

Hi, I haven't received connects yet. But I think the job has been closed.

Hi Nirmal, 

Could you please send me a PM with the details of the job you're referring to so I can check?

~ Joanne
Upwork
3a49d474
Community Member

Hi,

I haven't received connects after client replied to me again.

job link - **edited for Community Guidelines**

Thank you

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nirmal, 

I looked into this for you and upon checking your Connects History, you have already been awarded for the interview. 

Let me know if you need further help!

~ Avery
Upwork
3a49d474
Community Member

Yes. But I haven't received 10 connects yet.
3a49d474
Community Member

Can I know what's the reason?

Hi,

A client responded to my proposal 3 days ago and I replied to him, although I haven't recieved further messages from that client but normally I recieved 10 connects. But I haven't recieved 10 connects yet. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths