🐈
» Forums » Support » Did not receive connects after interview
Page options
hadikallas
Community Member

Did not receive connects after interview

Hi!

I got interviewed around 36 hours ago for 2 PROPOSALS that I submitted. (Did not work with these clients before), but I only received 10 connects. Can you please check?

Also If I get invitation from clients who I never worked with, do I get connects?

Thanks
Hadi

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,058 REPLIES 1,058

Hi Jai,

Please share the job post title or the client name with me via PM (click on my name) so that I can check the details and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I got interviewed twice from the last 10 days but until now I did not received any free connects. Please check sir. Thanks

Hi Jan Genvher,

I checked your account and it looks like there were Connects added for the job you have submitted a proposal to. You can check it here. Please allow time for the Connects to be automatically added to your account. If after 48 hours it has still not been reflected, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, 

I was interviewed 2 days ago and got hired already but didn't receive free connect even after 48 hours. please help

Hi, 

I was interviewed 2 days ago and got hired already but didn't receive free connect even after 48 hours. please help

Hi Bimal,

Could you please send me a PM with the link to the proposal you're referring to? I’ll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi. I didn't receive free connect after getting interviewed by the client

t.

Hi Bimal,

I can see that you've already received the Connects from a job that you applied to recently. You can see the awarded Connects by going to Settings > Memberships & Connects and clicking on "View Connects History". Please be mindful that Connects aren't awarded in cases where the client invited you to apply to their job. 

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi, It's been 2 successful interviews and hiring and, I haven't received free connect for both the interview.

Hi Bimal,

Could you please share the job post/proposals you're referring to via private message with me so I could check?

~Andrea
Upwork

Hey Goran!

I got interviewed on Saturday but did not receive any free connections from Upwork. Please check my profile and resole this ASAP.

Hi Mohammed, 

Since you have received a direct offer, you're not eligible for the bonus of 10 Connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi. I sent proposal and got interview by 2 clients more than 48 hours ago.  But still did not get any free connects. My profile is out of connects. Kindly have a look and release connects for my profile.

Best Regards

Ali

Hi Ali,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Hadi, I received interview more than 48 hours ago, but I didn't receive connects, can you please assist me with it? 

Hi, got a reply from my client 3days ago and I haven't gotten any connect 

Hi Nwoke,

Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with more info about the job post/proposal you're referring to?

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi, I got an interview and I can not receive 10 free connects till day. But in my mailbox message appear, but is not shown in my upwork account 10 free connects 

screenshot are attached. Kindly help me

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tehsin,

I checked and it looks like you already received Connects you are referring to. You can find more information on your Connecsts History page. 

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

For this job, I did not receive any "Refunded Connects for responding to a job interview". 🥺

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

The same thing happened before. Sometimes it gets. Maybe not.☹️

Hi Chanaka,

Since you have received a direct offer you're not eligible for the bonus of 10 Connects. Here’s how it works:

1. Submit a proposal to a job

2. Receive a request from a client to interview

3. Respond, connect, and earn a bonus of 10 Connects!

~ Goran
Upwork

‎Haven't received the 10 connects for two job proposals as well yet.

Hi Preeti,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing with receiving free Connects. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi, thanks for your response- I have received the connects for the recent job invite responses now.

Hello sir,

I am also not getting free connects. I sometimes bid on Jobs that has 6 connect requirement.

Earlier when I used to bid, Upwork used to support.

Can you please check with my account, what is wrong with this.

Hi Jayant,

If you are referring to the monthly Connects allocated to freelancers, please know that you will receive them on your billing cycle. You can find your billing cycle here

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, Goran, kindly, check my invitation interview, i am not getting free connects? As, I have responded may be 10-15, recently, but only got 20-30... I don't get why it is happening only to my account, I am not getting these connects as upwork told us... 

Hi Haseeb, 

I looked into this, and I can see that you mainly were invited to send proposals for jobs. We are not awarding Connects in cases where you are invited to interview for a job post without submitting a proposal first. 

To earn free Connects for winning an interview, here is how it works: 

1. Submit a proposal for a job

2. Receive an invitation to interview from a client

3. Respond, connect, and earn a bonus of 10 Connects!

You should send a proposal first, receive an invite, and Connect with the client. Otherwise, Connects will not be issued if you were directly invited. You may read more about it here.

~ Avery
Upwork

Recently, I  was invited for interview which I responded but I was not awarded any connects.  

Hi Francis, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you already received Connects for your last interview with the client. You can find more information on your Connects History page. 

If you are referring to a different proposal please click on my name and send me a PM with more information. I will be sure to look into your report and assist you accordingly.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello, I was invited for  2 different interviews on the 6th of April however,  I hav4nt received any connects yet.  What could be the problem?

Hi Ann,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I have about 15 invitations to interview in the past year or so which I did accept and actually started conversations with clients but I did not receive my connects, can you please check.

Regards

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mauricio, 

I checked your account, and I can see that you mainly were invited to jobs. Please note that for you to be awarded interview Connects, the first step is to apply for a job post. If you are invited to apply to a client's job post, you will not be awarded interview Connects. 

To win Connects, the following should happen:

1. Submit a proposal for a job.
  2. Win an interview with a client.
  3. Respond and win a bonus!

Also, you can only win 50 Connects in the past seven days. If you've already won 50 Connects, you will not be awarded Connects. You will read more about it here.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Please help here. I interviewed for about 4 jobs and I only got 10 connect for latest one. I haven't received for the other 3 yet and it's past 48 hours. What's could be the reason? Thanks!

Hi Esther,

Thank you for reaching out to us.  I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you as soon as possible via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork

I got three interviews on my agency account and I didn't receive any free connects within 24 hours? Any specific reason why?

Hi Sara,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked with our team and it looks like you should allow more time to pass. Please allow 48 hours to pass and let us know if your free Connects are still not reflected on your account and we will assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

I have not received connects for which i was shortilisted for interview. Its been more than 3 days 

Hello Kamlesh,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths