🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not recei...
Page options
Ashif N Community Member

Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received

i was transfer balance on 29.02.2023 through direct bank payment. but still not received the balance in my bank. what should i do Now?? please help

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Nikola S Moderator

Hi Morrison,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers are processed within 4 business days, but it can take up to 7 business days to arrive at your bank. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~ Nikola

View solution in original post

1,149 REPLIES 1,149
Joanne P Moderator

Hi Reeta,

I checked your account and can confirm that your withdrawal was successful. Direct to Local Bank transactions take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. There is a noon UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know, and we will assist you further.

Please note that bank holidays in the U.S. and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Abd U Community Member

I withdrew money from my Upwork account on April 1st and received a notification and email from Upwork stating that the payment had been processed. However, as of April 6th, I still have not received the balance in my local bank account.

I contacted my bank and gave them my Upwork Reference ID, but they said that they have neither received nor have any pending money from Upwork. Can you please assist me in resolving this issue? Thank you!

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Abd,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your withdrawal. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Abd U Community Member

Alright, I will wait for the remaining days. If I don't receive the balance within eight business days, then I will contact the support team.

João Z Community Member

As far as I'm aware there's is nothing to trace unless you can get Upwork to share details like the swift code for the transaction, which apparently they are not willing to share for whatever reason. This is what I was told by my account manager at my bank.  

Abd U Community Member

Alright, I will wait for the remaining days. If I don't receive the balance within eight business days, then I will contact the support team.

Ahmed A Community Member

I used a local bank account in Egypt with USD currency and I requested local bank payment but the website said it paid in local currency and I didn't recieve either in USD nor EGP

is there a way to reverse the transaction 

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for your message. If you are referring to fund withdrawal initiated a few hours ago, please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Juliana C Community Member

Hello, I wanted to contact support in order to trace my payment to know what happened

Anas K Community Member

Hello, Juliana.

If you have not received a direct local bank withdrawal payment, the first step would be to check the payment status in your Upwork account. If the payment status shows that the payment has been processed and sent to your bank account, but you have not received it yet, you should contact your bank to inquire about the status of the payment.

If your bank has not received the payment, you can contact Upwork support and request that they trace the payment. To contact Upwork support, you can click on the "Get Help" button on your Upwork account dashboard and select "Contact Upwork Support". You can then select the appropriate topic and submit your inquiry.

I hope this information is helpful to you. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns!

ThankYou.

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Juliana,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct-to-local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know tomorrow (11- April) if the funds are still not reflected in your account by the end of day today (10- April) so we can initiate a trace for you. 

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hello! Yep, funds haven't arrived. I'll contact my bank but can you guys also trace it? Thank you

Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Juliana,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea

Thank you!

Ogi O Community Member

Hello i need help, i was withdrawed my earning into my local bank 6 days ago, and now still did not have a notification from upwork, please help me to follow up my problem

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Ogi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and can confirm that your withdrawal was successful. Direct to Local Bank transactions take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. There is a noon UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know, and we will assist you further.

Please note that bank holidays in the U.S. and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

~ AJ
Upwork
Ogi O Community Member

Hi Annie i am still did not receive anything about withdrawal information. This is 8 days since i did that proccess, could you please help me

Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Ogi,

Could you please check your Transaction History? It looks like your funds were returned to your Upwork account.

~Andrea
Bivash B Community Member

Hi,

I have first withdraw my payment via local bank but I didn't got the payment in expected date of delivery and I mailed to the support team they again make me wait more than 10 days after waiting for so long  they refund my payment in upwork account and diabled my local bank verification. Again I connect another bank and after connecting my bank in upwork I again made waithdrawal after 4 days of connecting local bank. I was given expected date of delivery but again it has corss the expected date of delivery but I still haven't got my payment yet.I have also mailed the support team still I haven't got any response from them. when will I get my payment? It's not the first time, that I am facing this problem. I need this problem be solved very soon. 

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Bivash,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
Maria Leony A Community Member

Hi! I am a Top rated Plus freelancer and given this we are expected to get our funds earlier than otehrs. I withdrew my funds last April 7 and up until now I never received the funds nor the payment processed verification email. Please trace this one up.

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Maria Leony,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Princess A Community Member

Hello. I need help on checking why I my money still havent released on my bank account. I requested April 7 but still havent receive it by now. 

I had another withdrawal yesterday and it went through

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Princess,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the delay in receiving your funds. I checked your account and noticed that the withdrawal was successfully initiated from your account. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. There is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know, and we will assist you further. Please also note that bank holidays in the U.S. and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Muhammad A Community Member

Dear Support Team,

Yet I have not received my payment to my local bank account, can you please check the payment status from the sender's end?  First, My bank asked me to that the payment will be cleared in two to three working days after that bank server issue come up that's why my bank asked me to wait more  one-two day but now this problem is solved on my bank side. Still, I didn't get my payment.

Please consider my request 

Regard, 
'Muhammad Ali
**Edited for Community Guidelines**
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths