🐈
» Forums » Support » I havent recieved local bank withdrawl yet Pl...
Page options
ashiffinance
Community Member

Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received

i was transfer balance on 29.02.2023 through direct bank payment. but still not received the balance in my bank. what should i do Now?? please help

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Morrison,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers are processed within 4 business days, but it can take up to 7 business days to arrive at your bank. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,149 REPLIES 1,149
mudaliar-vaish
Community Member

Hello everyone, about a month back, I tried to perform a withdrawal request through my upwork account, but the funds have not been deposited to my local bank account, is there a way to track the process? Please let me know

Hi Vaishnavi,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
12e29f3b
Community Member

Couldnt able to withdraw my funds to my bank, but bank is working good and upwork didnt give my full fund recredit, it says bank rejected but my bank is working good upwork charged me twice the withdrawal fees.

Hi Saipriyaan,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble initiating a fund withdrawal. I see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork
abdullahsart
Community Member

This is my reference number for the transactions 627965765 and 628058165. Please do something about it. 

ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Abdullah,

I can sense the urgency of your concern. However, I looked closer at your account and confirmed that these are the withdrawal transactions you initiated today. Please know that Direct to Local Bank transactions may take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S. and your location may affect these withdrawals.

In the meantime, please read this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

~ Arjay
Upwork
f6133a35
Community Member

Hello.
I request support for the withdrawal that is returning, I have double checked my bank information, I don't know what more I can do.

thanks

759e32fa
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ufuk,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
yvonniem
Community Member

I did not received the funds I sent from Upwork to my UnionBank account because apparently it was invalid.

So around last last month, I created a new UnionBank account, specifically the PlayEveryday debit card. There is no funds in my account until yesterday, I tried to cash out some of my funds from Upwork to my UnionBank PlayEveryday account. Usually it takes about 30 minutes to 1 hour. But it's already been a day and I received no funds yet. This is the time that I think that the problem is my UnionBank account. So, using Gcash, I tried to send a small amount from my Gcash account to my UnionBank account, to test if it can receive funds. But, my funds from Gcash bounced back and I received a text message from Gcash that my account was invalid and did not exist. I double check my back account details before proceeding to send funds, I also made sure that I used the account number from UnionBank account that has 12 digits.

My question is, where do I report this and can I still receive my funds back? But how, since I sent the funds from my Upwork account. I hope someone can help me with this.. thank you!

Hi Yvonnie,

I understand your concern. The standard time to process a Direct to Local Bank transaction is within four business days. In case of invalid or incorrect bank details, the transaction will be automatically reversed to your account after eight business days. Let us know if you do not receive funds after 8 business days so that we can assist you further. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi! Thank you for replying! So the funds will be returned to my Upwork account after 8 business days, is that correct?

Yes, if we are unable to complete the transactions your funds will be automatically reversed to your Upwork account after 8 business days. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
hamoudi19
Community Member

Welcome

I have a problem withdrawing money through...

Direct to U.S. Bank ACH is provided by the withparallax website

I entered the account information exactly as shown in my withparallax account

But when I checkout it fails and upwork sends me the message of which the attachment is a screenshot

I want a solution to this problem

ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hamoudi,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will contact you here with more information and further assistance on your local bank withdrawal concerns.

~ Arjay
Upwork
nitish_rana
Community Member

Hi,

I am unable to withdraw money from Upwork account. I have received email from Upwork which says - Invaid data in the field taxNumber.

I have correct tax details on Upwork which have been validated.

Need urgent assistance from Upwork.

Regards,

Nitish

ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nitish,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket for review. One of our agents will contact you soon on this page with more information and further assistance on your withdrawal issue.

~ Arjay
Upwork
a679cb43
Community Member

Hi, I requested payment on 14th Oct 2023 at 11:20 AM UTC. Usually, whenever I request a payment, whether day or night or even on weekends, it is processed within 1 hour and I receive a second email saying that your payment is processed. But this time, it's been more than 18 hours and I haven't received the payment has been processed email. I am wondering what happened. Can you please check? Thank you.

759e32fa
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Uzair,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please keep in mind that Direct to Local Bank transactions may take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S. and your location may affect these withdrawals.

In the meantime, please read this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie, thank you for your prompt response, it is received now. Thank you.

devid-mk
Community Member

Hi, Payment not received to my Local Bank

I made a payment request yestarday, but my payment has not been processed untill now. Usually it takes less than 1 hours to process the payment and deposit into my bank account. This is not my first withdrawal I made withdrawals every week or whenever I want.

Thanks! 

759e32fa
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mahesh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please keep in mind that Direct to Local Bank transactions may take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S. and your location may affect these withdrawals.

~ AJ
Upwork
amramyyy
Community Member

Hi everyone,

I requested for a withdrawal via the local bank (BDO) yesterday, Sunday 10/15/2023. For BDO users, where are you able to receive your payment? For my previous experiences of withdrawal, I expect that the payment will be reflected on the same day.

Thank you!

Hi Amram,

Direct-to-local bank transactions take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. There is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know, and we will assist you further.

Please also note that bank holidays in the U.S. and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
amramyyy
Community Member

Hi Luiggi,

Thanks for the info. Will reply to this thread again if the payment is not yet reflected after 8 business days.

1dfeb48d
Community Member

Hi, my name is Fernando Barbas Jr and just new here in upwork community. I withdraw my first pay last Friday, Oct 13th but until now it was not credited on my local bank account. Most of my colleagues are using the same bank account as mine an they received their pay and got credited on the account last Friday night but it's only me who haven't received my pay. Please advise if how can I be able to trace my fund transfer. Thank you

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths