🐈
» Forums » Support » Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received
Page options
jacekdev
Community Member

Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received

Hey,

After week of withdraw, ( 2 days after expected day of delivery ), I don't get a payment. In bottom email about payment status there is info: "If you did not initiate this payment, please contact us immediately." 
So I ask there on forum, because I have not found any contact form on UpWork.

I am not sure why it take so long, my eariler payment was in time.
If is there is some support for payment can I ask for email contact or how that works there..

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Claramarie,

It may take up to four business days for funds to arrive at your bank if you have withdrawn your earnings via Direct to Local Bank transfer. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

791 REPLIES 791
fernandez_jes
Community Member

Hi Upwork,

Please help me to resolve my problem.

I do widrawal in upwork last June 2, 2022 and I  recieved email from upwork on the same day that the transmital is in process from June 3 to June 7, 2022. But until now there's no amount reflected to my account. I already called to my local bank, but according to them there's no remittance refelcted on the said date.

Kindly assist me on this. to resolved this problem. 

Please see below snaphot for your reference.

Thank you,

Jestoni Fernandez

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Jestoni,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
suleiman_ocheni
Community Member

Hello,

I withdrew funds via direct to bank payment method about 9 days ago and I am yet to receive my funds. I reached out to my bank for them to investigate the delay and they have asked me to get a telex copy of the payment from Upwork. How do I go about doing this?

Any help you can offer will be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi Suleiman,

We appreciate your message. It usually takes up to four business days for the funds to be applied to your account. Sometimes, there may be delays caused by banking holidays or processes. If the fund still doesn't show on your account after eight business days (Up until the end of day on June 21st), we can initiate a trace for you. We would appreciate your patience and cooperation while we process this for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hello Arjay,

Thank you for your previous message. Today makes nine business days since I requested funds from Upwork and still the money hasn't appeared in my account. How do I officially request a trace? Thank you.

Hi Suleiman,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Pradeep,

the issue has been resolved. Thank you for your help.

ana004
Community Member

I used my Payoneer Global Receiving Account (USD) details on Upwork for making a transaction. I withdraw the amount 28 hours ago, but there's no amount or transaction details showing in my Payoneer account. What to do?

Hi Ana,

Thank you for your message. I see that there is a fund withdrawal initiated using Direct to local bank on June 15. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
ecc0ee06
Community Member

Hi Upwork,

It’s been my 4 milestones for a fixed-rate project and I just wonder why suddenly Upwork takes so long to process my payment after being approved by the client and I request my payment to Upwork? Usually, for the past 3 milestones, it only takes 30 minutes to Upwork send a notification that my payment has been processed. Why does this is happening?

Upwork, please fix this issue since every minute is matters for us. The money that you hold is OUR money, the worker, who needs that money to live. I have read so many similar comments like my issue even the post was 2 years ago and you still can not fix this problem. 

Hi Lathifa,

Please note that It may take up to four business days for funds to arrive at your bank if you have withdrawn your earnings via Direct to Local Bank transfer. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
ahmedrazamemon
Community Member

Hi Everyone,

I have transfered my payment to wise us bank account 2 days ago but I have not received it yet and I am really worried about this. Please let me know when will i receive my money.

Thanks

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for your message. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi,
I am not talking about direct to local bank, I am talking about withdrawl
to wise us bank account through ACH. Please let me know if you can do any
help in resolving this query.

Thanks

Hi Ahmed,

Arjay here stepping in for Pradeep. The payment method that you're referring to is Direct to U.S. Bank (ACH) on which funds will arrive in your bank account within two to five business days from ACH deposits (Automatic Clearing House). As Pradeep mentioned, If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Processing and clearing times vary widely from bank to bank. Bank holidays can also delay your funds.

I can see that you've reached out to our team with the same concern and a support ticket has been created. Please don't hesitate to communicate with our team through that ticket for updates and further assistance. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
3bcab2e9
Community Member

Hi! I have withdrawn my available balance from Upwork last June 10, 2022 only to find out my local bank account was closed last May 30, 2022. Is there a way I can retreive the money? Please help - I need it immediately! Thanks in advance

Hi Dana,

Thank you for your message. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If your bank account is already closed, your funds will be reversed after 8 business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I have the same problem, please look into it. I've sent support tickets too, but no one is responding. Hoping for the best, thank you.

Hello, it has come to my attention that the funds are not yet reflected in my Upwork account/report page after 8 business days. May you please check into it? Thank you.

Hi Dana Fatima,

I checked your account and it looks like you have already submitted a support ticket to our team. Please allow them time to review. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
3bcab2e9
Community Member

Hello,

I have not yet received a support from your appropriate team that is able to assist with my concern. It has been long overdue, kindly look into it. Thank you for your assistance.

Hi Dana Fatima,

I checked your account and it looks like you already have an open ticket. Please allow time for the team to review and update you directly on your open ticket to provide further assistance. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
3bcab2e9
Community Member

Hello,

The concern has been solved. Thank you for all your assistance.

r2m78
Community Member

I am a top rated freelancer. I widraw my funds today at 11:44am(Philippine time). And received a notification email that my payment request is already processed. But i checked my Local Bank, funds is still not in my Bank Account. What happen?

Please response immediately if you have time. 

Thank your,

Rosemarie Antonio

r2m78
Community Member

A minute ago. I check again my Local Bank. My Funds is already in my Bank Account.

Thank you. Problem resolved!

Hi Rosemarie,

Glad to hear that the issue is already resolved. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
f9253935
Community Member

Hello sir,

I initiated a withdrawal on June 7th , but I've not received my processed payment for over 9 days now...hope you don't mind looking into this issue

Hi Onuoha,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that you have still not received your fund withdrawal initiated on June 7th. I will be happy to assist you to trace your funds if you do not receive your funds in the next 24 hours. Feel free to message us in case you do not receive your funds in next 24 hours.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
f9253935
Community Member

Hello

How do I open a support ticket? I've been trying to reach the upwork support but I found only the help bot. Could anybody help me , please? 

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Onuoha, I am sorry you're experiencing issues contacting support. Our customer support team is creating a personalized experience to better assist all Upwork platform users via the chatbot. The more you interact with the chatbot, the more custom responses you’ll receive.

A quick way to contact support is by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot. If you have some general questions about using Upwork or are looking for advice, feel free to post here in the Community.

~Andrea
Upwork
f9253935
Community Member

I've tried most of the options here  but nothing seems to work..

I need support because I initiated a withdrawal on June 7th but I've not still received the payment..I went to bank because this has never happened before but they said they didn't receive any money.

Hi Onuoha,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the fund withdrawal. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
ammar-siddiqui
Community Member

Hi Upwork Support Team,

I’m facing the same issue. On 14th June I requested for payment through a direct local bank, and Upwork emailed me that the payment has been processed and received estimation from 15 – 17th June (Upwork Ref ID 486675516). As of now, I haven’t received my payment. I have also contacted the local bank, but they tell me to contact the Upwork because the bank is only a recipient of funds and is passive. This has never happend before and usually I received the payments in my bank account within 5 minutes after I got the confirmation email from Upwork. 

Can you please look into this matter? Your assistance will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Ammar

Hi Ammar,

I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to Local Bank payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If more than 8 business days pass and you still haven't received your funds, please let us know.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea!

Can you please check also if my withdrawal last June 15, 2022 was successfully processed by upwork? I did not get an email saying it was processed. Attached below is the transaction details. Also, I've been trying to get support but I have not received a single reply. Thank you and God bless!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Kristine,

Thank you for following up. I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticketPlease allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello Nikola

Yes I created a ticket via get support since june 16 but up to now, no one has responded yet. I have not received even a single reply of confirmation if my transaction was processed or not. Please follow up on this one. Thank you and God bless!

Hi Andrea,

It's day 8 and still not received the money in my local bank account. Can you please look into this.

Thanks

Ammar

Hi Ammar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that only business days are counted. Weekend days are not counted. You should receive your funds by the end of this week. If you still don't see your funds by then let us know and we will assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola,

Thank you for the reply. I have received the funds in my local bank account this morning.

Regards,

Ammar

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths